• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 How much 3.5 User-Generated Content has already been moved elsewhere?

BozzNugg

First Post
Hi,

A lot of the things I want to move are old old bookmarks I have from my 3.5 char-oping days. I know that the forums went through at least two major changes/updates since that time, which has led to almost all of the links within these threads being broken, I also have come to find that a significant amount of the material from these boards has been moved or copied to other sites already.

So my question is, does anyone know where most of this data migrated after the initial forum changes so I can peruse and try to fill in the holes?

Specifically, I'm talking about a lot of the high-theoretical stuf -tricks, cheats, glitches, etc. that were in the game during 3.5, think like, Pun-Pun, Omnificer, Killer Gnome, Nasty Gentleman, and other similar fairly theoretical builds. Likewise, char-op handbooks for 3.5, and homebrew content, anyone? I ask because I'm seeing a lot of 4e and 5e stuff being moved, but almost none for 2e and 3e.

I have created an index of all mirrored 3.X material over on Giant in the Playground. Please send me a PM or reply to this thread if you have created a copy, and I will add it to the index. The index also allows you to see what has already been copied, as well as suggestions for things that have not yet been.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads