D&D 3E/3.5 How Sure Striking Works in 3.5 - Confirmed

Paladin

Explorer
From Rich Baker on the WotC boards:

Sure striking now lets your weapon hit any alignment-based DR. Doesn't help with material-based DR. It's a +1 property.

Now I have to tell all my players they can put sure striking back on their recently converted weapons. :D

Paladin

Explorer
Rich was answering questions related to the Player's Guide to Faerûn, but I don't know exactly when this property will re-appear officially. I would think they could easily throw it into Underdark though.

Trainz

Explorer
Aw shucks...

Why can't they put it in a generic official product instead of a campaign book ? ? ?

My DM won't implement it if it's not in a generic official product, and I always felt the alignment DR really screwd the players.

Darn !

*pouts*

Paladin

Explorer
Trainz said:
Aw shucks...

Why can't they put it in a generic official product instead of a campaign book ? ? ?

My DM won't implement it if it's not in a generic official product, and I always felt the alignment DR really screwd the players.

Darn !

*pouts*
Well, I'd say Rich Baker's response on the Official WotC boards counts as official. :) There's a link in my first post to his post, print that and show him. If he doesn't accept that - he has issues. :D

Trainz

Explorer
Paladin said:
Well, I'd say Rich Baker's response on the Official WotC boards counts as official. :) There's a link in my first post to his post, print that and show him. If he doesn't accept that - he has issues. :D
OK...

Where was this Sure Striking originally (before 3.5) ?

If it was in something that we use, than I might be able to convince my DM...

.... right.

Remove ads