D&D 3E/3.5 How Sure Striking Works in 3.5 - Confirmed

FrankTrollman

First Post
There is a possibility.

Of course, Rich Baker saying something on a message board is almost as official as getting it printed on the main web page, which is in turn almost as official as Skip Williams saying it in a Dragon Magazine which is in turn almost as official as getting it into the FAQ which is in turn almost official as getting it in a real print source.

So I wouldn't hold my breath or anything.

-Frank

Paladin

Explorer
Trainz said:
Do you think it's gonna be in the upcoming complete Warrior then ?
I would say, absolutely. To not put it in the "ultimate guide to fighting" wouldn't make too much sense. Then again WotC doesn't have to make sense...

Trainz

Explorer
Are you a member of those boards ?

Can you ask him if it will appear in other books ?

We don't play in Toril, and Sure Striking is a MUST with the aligned DR rules...

Paladin

Explorer
Trainz said:
Are you a member of those boards ?

Can you ask him if it will appear in other books ?

We don't play in Toril, and Sure Striking is a MUST with the aligned DR rules...
Rich only said that one, but it originally appeared in Sword & Fist and then in the Arms & Equipment Guide, both of which are Core (generic)products. It also appeared in Magic of Faerûn. So this is just the 3.5 update to an existing weapon property (originally appearing in a Core book) that will happen to now appear in a FR book, revised. If your DM won't accept that, regardless of the new source - wow, he must be a barrel of fun to play with. Not.

Trainz

Explorer
Well Paladin...

*sigh*

I love my DM. I've been gaming with him since 1985. He's quite good...

...but he's muy anal when it comes to the rules themselves. He has a slight tendency of an "us" v.s. "them" when he DM's, whereas when it's my turn to DM, I have a "Me" and the players v.s. the critters mentality.

We both have our good and bad points, it just so happens that his bad points are the kind that sometimes make you want to pull your hair off...

Remove ads