• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How would you describe your style of play?

What is your playing style?

• We pay attention to getting the rules right.

Votes: 31 15.1%
  • Only minor deviation from the rules.

Votes: 81 39.5%
  • Some deviation from the rules, some fast and loose play

Votes: 72 35.1%
  • Many deviations from the game rules

Votes: 14 6.8%
  • Fast and loose all the way. What's a rule?

Votes: 7 3.4%

Neo

Explorer
Imaginative, Harsh and prone to run tough games. Intolerent of sessions disruptions. Open to honest and productive feedback at the appropriate time (i.e not durng a session), Dedicated, Despiser of all things Linear.. much preferring players to feel like they have any option they can think of as opposed to only those rpesented to them, Not Bound by the Rulebooks as necessary, open to new ideas and ways of improving existing games.

Last edited:

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
I wonder how many people actually break rules they don't know exist, and if that could be called "fast and loose". :)

Thanks to everyone who has replied to this thread so far - the answers have been illuminating.

Cheers!

Goblyn

Explorer
By the book

We play by the rules as closely as we can, but I think this is because right now we are running through RttToEE, and interpretations of the rules dictate who ends up dead.

Normally, it's a little looser.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads