Howling Night: Temple of Hinotheus

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Darreo," the rough looking man with the odd crossbow in his lap says by way of introduction to the ex-White Cloak.

He listens to the others and just nods as if to say they are correct.

When Nathan mentions his bad luck with woman he visible shudders, "If a woman is involved we surely have are work cut out for us." he says ominously.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
[sblock=occ]Post 60 has all the information Tahn was able to find, unless you have something more specific in mind in which case ask away and welcome aboard Toaster, nice to have you with us. Is Polterghost still with us, I think we haven't heard from him in a week.[/sblock]

OOC: Thanks, I missed that post

Tahn looks up from his studies and says, "He's right, it looks like the brothel is our starting point. According to some of these reports this new drug is a mixture. It is a combination of a dwarven drug and a plant that only comes from dry, hot areas. Keep your eyes open for foreigners while we're in there. One of them may be our supplier. He stands and gathers up his few belongings.

SJRSamurai

First Post
[sblock=occ] alright guys I'll leave you until wednesday to plan things out, and to give Polterghost a chance to give a sign that he's still in, after which I'll move things along [/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

"Alrighty, then, anyone have a preference for a direct approach vs. undercover investigation?" Nathan asks. "I suppose we could always try a combination, as well, having some of us take one approach and some another, but the last time I was in a party that divided itself, one of us wound up ensorcelled and trying to kill the rest of us."

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"Our best chances lay in an undercover approach. It won't be too difficult. People like ourselves, adventurous types I mean, often have extra coin in their pockets. After spending a few weeks on the road a warm bed and soft company is often appealing. We'll go in, spread a little coin around, and let it be known we're looking to try something better than the run of the mill pesh products. That should give us an in. Just.. try not to sample too much of the local wares. We don't know much about this new product or its side effects.
If we go in acting like gendarmes we'll likely drive our targets underground until they decide to deal with us the same way they did the other priests."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Well looks like SJRSamurai hasn't been on in a week. We should wait one more week before giving this game a push.

And then another week till we see if we can get a judge (or another group member - as I think that should be allowed as well) to take over.[/sblock]

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]
I've offered to take over for SJRSamurai. I'll review the adventure and the thread and get everything back on track in a day or so.
[/sblock]

Remove ads