Humans and low light/darkvision...

Zhure

First Post
Two levels of Shadowdancer, but you won't qualify until at least 7th level in other classes.

I *think* some other PrC's give Darkvision, but I'm not remembering which ones off the top of my head.
Greg

Lord Pendragon

First Post
Dungeon Delver from S&S...?

[Edit] Yep, checked S&S...Dungeon Delver gets Darkvision 60' at 5th-level. 'course, Dungeon Delvers get Blindsight 40' ( :eek: ) later as well... [/edit]

Last edited:

Lord Pendragon

First Post
kreynolds said:
Wow. They really jacked up the price on those goggles. They should be 12,000gp. If they were command word activated they would be 10,800. Huh...

Also consider the 20,000gp Ring of Invisibility. Remember that the magic item creation guidelines are just that, guidelines (now where have I heard this before? :) ) You have to take into account the usefulness of the item thus created, compare it to other items, and make sure your final price makes sense. Apparently the designers thought darkvision wasn't so powerful as to warrant a higher price...but invisibility was.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Zhure said:
Two levels of Shadowdancer, but you won't qualify until at least 7th level in other classes.

I *think* some other PrC's give Darkvision, but I'm not remembering which ones off the top of my head.
Greg
Some wizard PrCs - e.g., shadow adept, pale master,...

Remove ads