Hypothetical Spiderman 3 villain

Bill Scott

First Post
Here's how I would do the third and fourth movies;

SpiderMan 3.
The angry Harry Osbourne hires a few mercenaries to go after Spidey to wear him down. These mercenaries are Man Mountain Marko, Kraven the Hunter and Silver Sable. At the end of the movie, Harry dons the Green Goblin suit and tries to finish off the battered and tired Spidey. Realizing that Spidey is a honorable foe, Sable switches sides and helps Spidey defeat the other three villains. Harry ends up in a coma as he is held in a vat of greenish chemicals.

SpiderMan 4.
Harry wakes up, stronger and faster then ever, but he doesn't recall how he got there or his hatred of Spidey until the end of the movie. The villains of this movie would be the Lizard, Morbius and maybe the Black Cat

SpiderMan 5
This will be the definate showdown between Spidey and Harry/HobGoblin

d4

First Post
Kraven was the first thing that popped into my head -- even before Venom or any other traditional Spidey foes.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
I think it'll be Venom, with the Green Goblin in movie four.

It'll concentrate on the symbiote, possibly never explaining where it came from until the end of the movie, and the way in which Spiderman and Venom are so similar, yet so different. Peter see's how easily he could have turned to crime.

Plus, Venom vs Spidey on the big screen! What's not to love? The two of them, battling high above the streets in mid air, Venom laughing as they plumment down, Spidey throwing him off at the last second...fantastic stuff.

Remove ads