I also have the books [merged] (info on upcomming Power sources and more)

RandomCitizenX

First Post
I also have the books (info on upcomming Power sources and more)

Just managed to get my hands on all three books. Only started to flip through them and noticed a few things. First they have a little sidebar which talks about power sources and confirms primal, elemental, psionic, shadow, and ki. Also there are only 4 Epic Destinies in the PHB: Archadmage, Deadly Trickster, Demigod, and Eternal Seeker. Once I have had time to go through more I should be able to answer some questions.

Last edited:

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
RandomCitizenX said:
Just managed to get my hands on all three books. Only started to flip through them and noticed a few things. First they have a little sidebar which talks about power sources and confirms primal, elemental, psionic, shadow, and ki. Also there are only 4 Epic Destinies in the PHB: Archadmage, Deadly Trickster, Demigod, and Eternal Seeker. Once I have had time to go through more I should be able to answer some questions.

Hmm, confirmation of ki as a power source, and that's the first time I've seen elemental listed as being a separate power source. Very interesting indeed. Let the grid speculation begin!

RandomCitizenX

First Post
MMKyt said:
Can you post full list of paragon paths.
Cleric
-Angelic avenger
-Divine oracle
-Radiant servant
-Warpriest
Fighter
-Iron vanguard
-Kensei
-Pit fighter
-Swordmaster
Paladin
-Astral weapon
-Champion of order
-Hospitaler
-Justiciar
Ranger
-Battlefield archer
-Beast stalker
-Pathfinder
-Stormwarden
Rogue
-Cat burglar
-Daggermaster
-Master infiltrator
-Shadow assassin
Warlock
-Doomsayer
-Feytouched
-Life-stealer
Warlord
-Battle captain
-Combat veteran
-Knight commander
-Sword marshal
Wizard
-Battle mage
-Blood mage
-Spellstorm mage
-Wizard of the Spiral Tower

greyscale1

First Post
Random. You are kingly!

This is great info, thanks a ton!

Anything thats new and interesting you would like to share?

(I would love some info on some of the rituals in the book, but the more the better!)

Again, superkudos for any info!

Vael

Legend
Just a few wizard questions, if you don't mind. First, what are the names of the Wizard's other two at-will powers, we know the Ray of Frost, Magic Missile and Scorching Burst. Second, any info on the wizard's other cantrips and class features would be awesome.

RandomCitizenX

First Post
skeptic said:
Did you forget one or the warlock is the only one with 3 p.p. ?

They only have one for each build option. They are also the only class with 3 builds listed. The other classes look to have two for each of the build options i.e. Stormwarden and Pathfinder are both twf while Beast Stalker and Battlefield Archer are ranged.

Sadly there are no unarmed fighter options (heres hoping they are in the DDI or Martial Handbook)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases