I also have the books [merged] (info on upcomming Power sources and more)

The_Fan

First Post
Voss said:
Wow... thats, uh, well, so much better than the Archmage utility. In every single way. You sure it does all of that? Because getting one daily power back as a standard action doesn't even measure against that. At all
I think that's more meant to compare to the Arcane Spirit ability. That's the Deadly Trickster's "Not dead yet!" ability.

VBMEW-01

First Post
One question, if you would be so gracious, and then I'll be utterly content to read the answers to everyone else's.

Can you briefly describe the differences of being various sizes (just small, medium, and large will do)? This is an item that has come up in a race that me and my team of creators are working on.

RandomCitizenX

First Post
Voss said:
Wow... thats, uh, well, so much better than the Archmage utility. In every single way. You sure it does all of that? Because getting one daily power back as a standard action doesn't even measure against that. At all

It is even worse... Epic Trick is only a minor action..... yeah...

Ki is described as manipulating the power of your soul's energy, so I guess that is why they aren't lumping it in with martial.

I got my books at a local independent book store. They are really unpredictable on when they get new things and most of their business comes from used books that they resell (which is why I am assuming they were willing to part with the books early)

Family

First Post
Voss said:
I'm not sure that 'completely crazy', 'compulsively treacherous' and 'indeterminable sexuality' are really useful and appropriate epic destiny features
Mr Voss, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. -Adam Sandler ;)

And no I'm not a:
20080521_114869_0.jpg

It's just that I put the Taco Chi in Chaotic :D

Last edited:

Drakhar

First Post
I'm planning on playing a Dragonborn for my first character so I've got a few questions on them. For starters there were rumors floating around that DB's could possibly fly at some point? Also what stats are you able to pick to add to the DB's Breath weapon?

RandomCitizenX

First Post
Only size description I could find was detailing how many squares things occupied, how that meshed with terrain rules, and how far the creatures reach was.

Small and Medium use the same rules, while large creatures occupy a 2x2 on the map and have reach 2 if they are tall.

ShockMeSane

First Post
I fully expect this post to be over 20 pages long when I get home tonight.

All the information you can provide on the 2 warlock pacts we haven't seen would be awesome, and maybe a high level ability example that seems representative for each pact? Hehe.

Rex Blunder

First Post
Besides die.com, it also rhymes with "they left out the bard! WHY??" dot com, although it has significantly fewer syllables.

I just got a confirmation email that my order has been shipped.

Remove ads