I Am Come!

ChaosEvoker

First Post
I have returned from darkness and have emerged stronger than before.

The forums had gone far down in activity so I had taken a break which lasted, mostly due to things out of my control, far longer than I expected. Fear not, however for I have returned to find the GMF growing, expanding, and active.

For as long as there remains a single person loyal to me in the GMF, I shall always be here....
(Okay YES, its a book rip off and YES its from Harry Potter....sue me.

Good to be back.

ChaosEvoker

First Post
GMing is like.....um.....you know....that..um...one...............thing.............yeah...

THE DEMANDS!!!! ;)

I'll get around to it lol.

ChaosEvoker

First Post
Special effects says you? CHAOS says I.

Blackness. It's all you see and all that exists for all you know. yes in the distance, imperceptibly a small dot of light appears, and suddenly you know:

"My soul...." you think. "By the gods he's using my soul..."

It's a green light, not unexpected considering green is the Color of Chaos, but nevertheless not comforting. With a sudden burst of energy you become a rambling, non-sensical creature that can't do anything with pattern, form, reason, or order. Suddenly everyone explodes in green and black light engulfing the room in a mind-numbing flash of chaos.

There he stands. He has returned.

The Chaos Evoker.

"And I come bearing facinating news from the far realms of the internet..."

DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS ONLINE

For those of you interested it seems D&D and the world of Ebberon are going MMORPG. I have started a guild known as the Chosen of Aureon and you are all quite welcome to come and join should you intend to play Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO). Glad to be back and I hope to see many of you joining me in this promising game.

SyrinxNymph

First Post
ChaosEvoker said:
For as long as there remains a single person loyal to me in the GMF, I shall always be here....
(Okay YES, its a book rip off and YES its from Harry Potter....sue me.

Welcome back, Dumbledore...er...CE. I can only hope that with your more frequent visits there will also be an increasing level of activity within the GMF.

Remove ads