D&D General I am so done with kickstarter

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com
It's hit or miss for me. Unfortunately with no good FLGS I'm stuck with them for the most part
i currently don't have a FLGS (it did not survive BEFORE covid) so I have gotten my last few books from amazon and even before hand had gotten gifts bought through there. I only 1 time had a book damaged
Thanks! We had one go under, and there are a couple more that I hit every once in a while, and another that is a comics store mostly; now they don't have as good a selection as slamazon. I am maybe hopeful that I could get books from them that were not damaged, I don't know, I have tried it a few times before, we'll see.

I use Kickstarter, I use Amazon, I use Drivethru and I use an FLGS. Each for different product.

I tend to kickstarter games that doing so is financially better - Monte Cook Games includes free PDFs of their books when you kickstarter, but not when you buy (whether that in and of itself is good, I leave to your discretion), but because I want the PDFs so it makes financial sense to do it that way. If it is a project I want to see get made (like the upcoming Everyday Heroes) I kickstarter.
Small PDF or it's been around, or on sale, Drivethru.
Older book Amazon
Newer book FLGS.

It works for me.

Bill Zebub

“It’s probably Matt Mercer’s fault.”
Yours is 9 days late.

I am still waiting on Marmoreal Tomb. It was supposed to deliver March of 2016. It's just going to the printer now. So more than 6 years late.

Shout out to a fellow Marmoreal Tomb backer. I’m sort of disappointed the saga is actually drawing to a close. And now that I have the PDF I realize I will never actually run the thing. I don’t even have the fortitude to read it.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
It is going to the printer, but just the "basic" stuff. I don't think we're ever going to see the rest.
No the two expansions wasn't the basic stuff. And I do think we're going to see Prismatic Maze as a PDF. Benoist is actively working on that and posted several previews.

Mistwell

Shout out to a fellow Marmoreal Tomb backer. I’m sort of disappointed the saga is actually drawing to a close. And now that I have the PDF I realize I will never actually run the thing. I don’t even have the fortitude to read it.
I have not looked at the PDF. Waiting on the print copy. But I do have faith there is good stuff in there.

JarooAshstaff

Explorer
Seriously, I don't want to hear that your 9 days late is "too long." Come on man, China shipments is running 3 months behind right now, and the ports are running long too. EVERYTHING is running late right now, and your 9 days is somehow intolerable?
RIP reading comprehension of the youth today.

I am saying 11 months is too long.

Mistwell

RIP reading comprehension of the youth today.

I am saying 11 months is too long.
LOL I just turned 53 and have fine reading comprehension. It sounds like you didn't look at the Kickstarter you were spending money on, which had a date specified for delivery? It says right on that button the expected delivery date is "April 2022" and you called into question my reading comprehension?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases