• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I Am Very Very Drunk.

johnsemlak

First Post
jeffsforehead said:
I Love Whiskey So Much.

Loneliness+the Good Life= Drunk Drunk Me.
Looks like pretty good typing skills for somewhat 'very drunk' I would expect something like "IIII loooooovi wiiski sooo mmmuc". :)

Chacal

First Post
johnsemlak said:
Looks like pretty good typing skills for somewhat 'very drunk' I would expect something like "IIII loooooovi wiiski sooo mmmuc". :)

Maybe it took him half an hour to get the sentence right, who knows :)

Chacal

rpgHQ

First Post
If JD is the cheap stuff for him we know he aint hurting for money too bad atleast :p

I remember buying stuff like Boon's Farm when we wanted a cheap drunk and Calvert, for some odd reason we drank a lot of Calvert n Cola. When you can get whisky in a gallon plastic bottle theres something wrong :D

Tequila though I think is the best, we used to play quarter-bounce using some good old joe crow back in the old days, people do the most silly things when drinking jose cuervo, and you cant go wrong with those tequila jell-o shots :p ;) :D

boxstop7

First Post
I am also not drunk, though I will be in approximately 14 hours when the Halloween party kicks off...soooooooo psyched! :D

Regarding whiskey...good ol' JD and I had a falling out a few years ago. We don't talk so much no more. Which is why I've made two new, and very very dear friends: Jaegermeister and Romana Sambuca...

~ Jason

Tsyr

Explorer
Glenfiddich gets my vote for whiskey. Others I enjoy include Glenlivet, Johnnie Walker (I've had Blue Label before... mmmmm...), Chivas Regal, Tullamore Dew 12 year, and the gamer standby Crown Royal.

When it's not liquour (And to be honest, it normaly isn't), it's Sake, Wine, or Beer.

Sake is usualy Gekkeikan or Rihaku Nigori... Nobu sometimes.

Wine I rarely buy; my family makes wine, has for a long time, and I do as well. Granted it doesn't produce so much that I can waste it, and it's not fast (My first batch I set when I was 19, opened the first on my 21st birthday). I prefer reds, though.

Beer is anything dark as a rule; and nothing domestic. I do like Sapporo, however, which is a lighter beer than some.

Gregor

First Post
Halloween party last night............so tired..........so hungover........computer monitor burning my eyes. Why did I drink that last beer? :(

Goobermunch

Explorer
Single Malt said:
Good as Glenmorangie is, I would personally recommend Highland Park or Macallan, although not if the purpose is to get very, very drunk. Whisky hangovers are the worst (can anyone tell I have some experience in this?) and fine whisky should not be wasted on numbed taste buds.

Now, to get very, very drunk my preferred method involves plenty of Bacardi :)

Just because I'm an absolute whisky snob. Technically, Glenmorangie, Higland Park and Macallan aren't whisky. They're whiskey. This is an important point. Scotch Whiskey comes from Scotland, where the distillation process developed some 400 years after the Irish developed whisky (fuisce, fuisce beatha).

Scotches have that thick smokey taste because the malts are dried over a peat fire.

But Irish whiskys have a mellower, subtle flavor that derives from the fact that the malts are toasted in a kiln.

While Scotch is tasty, nothing beats a good Irish. If you want to have your socks knocked off, try Middleton Very Rare (if you can find it).

Bonus #1: Fuisce Beatha the Gaelic word that became today's whisky/whiskey means "Water of Life."

Bonus #2: Liquor isn't booze. Liquor is the fluid used to make booze. Its chemical formula is H20. Water is for washing floors.

--G

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads