• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I Am Very Very Drunk.

Sirius_Black

First Post
So people are liquored up when they come to these boards.

<Breathing sigh of relief> Thanks to everyone. That explains at least half of the threads I've encountered in the years I've been here. ;)

Numion

First Post
Gregor said:
Halloween party last night............so tired..........so hungover........computer monitor burning my eyes. Why did I drink that last beer? :(

Trust me, it's the first beer thats the problematic one.

I'm going to get blasted tomorrow. Cheap german beer .. droool .. beeer ;)

aurin777

First Post
Whenever I stumble home from a party late at night I always end up logging on, checking the email, and then posting something on enworld. Its the way of things. I've got two words for the whisky haters: Wild Turkey.
~~Brandno

Aeolius

Adventurer
"Whiskey's too rough, champagne cost too much,
And vodka puts my mouth in gear.
This little refrain, should help me explain,
As a matter of fact, I like beer."

I normally loathe country music, but Tom T. Hall speaks words of wisdom from time to time. I have a case of Redhook IPA waiting for me back at the house.

Rugger

Explorer
Teflon Billy said:
Glenmorangie is the Whiskey I choose.

Funny...I just had my first whiskey experience (I'm a vodka and beer guy...though not at the same time) this past weekend, and that was our drink of choice...

I could get used to it... :)

-Rugger
"I Malt!"

rpgHQ

First Post
Goobermunch said:
Just because I'm an absolute whisky snob. Technically, Glenmorangie, Higland Park and Macallan aren't whisky. They're whiskey. This is an important point. Scotch Whiskey comes from Scotland, where the distillation process developed some 400 years after the Irish developed whisky (fuisce, fuisce beatha).

Scotches have that thick smokey taste because the malts are dried over a peat fire.

But Irish whiskys have a mellower, subtle flavor that derives from the fact that the malts are toasted in a kiln.

While Scotch is tasty, nothing beats a good Irish. If you want to have your socks knocked off, try Middleton Very Rare (if you can find it).

Bonus #1: Fuisce Beatha the Gaelic word that became today's whisky/whiskey means "Water of Life."

Bonus #2: Liquor isn't booze. Liquor is the fluid used to make booze. Its chemical formula is H20. Water is for washing floors.

--G

Bah humbug on your whiskeys and whiskys, give me a good old corn mash made back in the hills any ol' time :p :D You want some socks knocked off thats the way to go! ;) :D Kentucky having more dry counties than not is an amazing place to find good home brew. I am always amazed at the quality of this one distant cousins brew on my mothers side when we go down to visit family down in southeast kentucky.

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Tsyr said:
Beer is anything dark as a rule; and nothing domestic. I do like Sapporo, however, which is a lighter beer than some.

Sapporo is very nice I agree.

For some hard drinking I prefer ice cold Stolichnaya vodka

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads