• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I Am Very Very Drunk.

Teflon Billy

Explorer
ForceUser said:
I don't drink much anymore, but when I do I appreciate a good Guiness. Never got into hard liquor.

I drink mostly hard liquor, but when I'm looking for beer I sahre you tastes.

I don't really drink any beer except for Guinness anymore. No fizz, opaquely dark, kinda tastes like wood :)

Mallus

Legend
Psionicist said:
What about Laphroaig or Oban Single?

Now we're talking.
If you like those, I heartily recommend Lagavulin {sp?}, particularly the 16 year old variety.

So much flavor you'll still be parsing the taste 5 minutes after swallowing...

Darth Shoju

First Post
Teflon Billy said:
I drink mostly hard liquor, but when I'm looking for beer I sahre you tastes.

I don't really drink any beer except for Guinness anymore. No fizz, opaquely dark, kinda tastes like wood :)
Mmmm...Guinness. My beer of choice as well. Do you prefer it warm or cold? I started off drinking it cold but I'm starting to prefer it warm. I'm starting to think that's the way God intended it to be consumed. :D

Numion

First Post
Darth Shoju said:
Mmmm...Guinness. My beer of choice as well. Do you prefer it warm or cold? I started off drinking it cold but I'm starting to prefer it warm. I'm starting to think that's the way God intended it to be consumed. :D

Guinness might be a good choice for a pint or two - but to get blasted on? No thanks. You just can't drink that to get drunk. Too thick, or something. Lager for heavy drinking .. ;)

Numion

First Post
Yellow Sign said:
As to beer, I prefer a good Bass Ale or a Shiner Bock!

Hey, someone else likes Bass too! Rejoice! I have a habit of taking one or two Bass's before any movie, because the irish pub is right next to the cinema (and you have to get the tickets one hour before the show .. nice equation ;)).

Remove ads