I Can't Create A Thread - Why?

WayneLigon

Adventurer
I keep trying to create a forked thread.

The name is: Games That Required Too Much Buy-In: Forked Thread: Games that didn't survive...

It keeps telling me:

The number of tags you tried to add to this thread exceeded the maximum number of tags by 2.

And it puts a bunch of garbage in the tags field.

Games,Required,Buy-In:,Forked,Thread:,Games,didn't,survive...

I don't want any damned tags at all, and when I get rid of them it puts them right back in.

I was able to create it by dropping some of the tags but why were they were in the first place and why couldn't I get rid of them?

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I keep trying to create a forked thread.

The name is: Games That Required Too Much Buy-In: Forked Thread: Games that didn't survive...

It keeps telling me:

The number of tags you tried to add to this thread exceeded the maximum number of tags by 2.

And it puts a bunch of garbage in the tags field.

Games,Required,Buy-In:,Forked,Thread:,Games,didn't,survive...

I don't want any damned tags at all, and when I get rid of them it puts them right back in.

I was able to create it by dropping some of the tags but why were they were in the first place and why couldn't I get rid of them?

It seems that the machine tries to implement all the words in title as tags unless you manually input any tag. This is easily solved by giving it one tag during creation. That way it doesn't automatically use the title words. I guess it's because they want all threads to be tagged with at least something. Makes searching threads easier.

Remove ads