I have a PC who was turned Blue, how do I undo?

Mistah J

First Post
Hey,

There was a mishap with a Rod of Wonder and now the PC in question has turned blue.

She's quite anxious to return to normal but there's really no indication on how that is possible. She figures that, because the Rod's description states "the wielder permanently turns blue.." it means the effect is a permanent magical one that can be dispelled.

What do you think? How can one recover from this... bad dye job?

Thanks

Nifft

Penguin Herder
She can never recover.

Worse, she is now the eternal target of conquest by James T. Kirk.

Actually I'd probably allow a wish spell to fix her.

Cheers, -- N

pawsplay

Hero
HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Good times. :)

Ok, well break enchantment is what you want. Depending on how strictly you read "permanently," dispel magic may work, as well.

Sorrowdusk

First Post
Wish spell would probably work yeah. Oh and the Orion chicks are GREEN not blue, adjust your television. But then again its Kirk and whats a Blue space babe to a green one?

She could always just live it up and say she's like the chick from Avatar...

Cor_Malek

First Post
She's just being ungrateful - many goblins would kill for such chance.

But if she doesn't like it - I'd add lift curse, restoration and regeneration to spells that might work. Which one? Damn, it seems she'll have to experiment for a bit.

But it might be worth checking if she didn't gain ay psionic powers first.

Dandu

First Post
Hey,

There was a mishap with a Rod of Wonder and now the PC in question has turned blue.

She's quite anxious to return to normal but there's really no indication on how that is possible. She figures that, because the Rod's description states "the wielder permanently turns blue.." it means the effect is a permanent magical one that can be dispelled.

What do you think? How can one recover from this... bad dye job?

Thanks
Don't try to fix it. Embrace it and start a theatrical music group.

Remove ads