• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I have a PC who was turned Blue, how do I undo?

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
On the bright side, her skin would be ideal for making a pair of Blue Suede Shoes of Elvenkind...

B-)

Only if she's an elf, or if an elf makes the shoes.

Else it would be blue suede shoes of humankind, or half-orc kind or whatever.

I it were me, i would allow a dispel magic to remove the covering.

jefgorbach

First Post
IRC the Rod's effect is Instantaneous thus "permanent" since there is no on-going magic to dispel/undo thus Prestidigitation WOULD work ... however the 1-hour limit could prove bothersome.

IRC one of the Dragon magazines described/suggested a Teleport subschool with a instantaneous zero/first level spell that would permanently move the color from one object to another.

sgtrocknroll

First Post
Smurf It Up.

Use the word "Smurf" in as many sentences as possible.

Dress in White.

Sing the theme as loudly and off key as you can during travelling scenes.

If your GM doesn't kill you outright, trust me, he'll devise away to de-blue you, just to shut you as a player up.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
grow some antenna and be an andorian, then Jonathon archer will have ther hots for you!

Prestidigitation: color would be a good 1 hour per level fix, otherwise break enchantment, dispel evil smurf magic, limited wish, wish or cleric's mirical should all work. Just Watch out if you ask for a wish from a male djinn.

Dark Mistress

First Post
I would allow it, in some magical way. Or making her do a quest for someone who could do it etc.

Though what she should do is embrace it and find other blue people like her. Then move into a forest near a giant wizard with a familiar dire Tiger. :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Mixtah J, I hope you were expecting the un-serious responses. But at least, the jokes arn't . . .*ahem* . . . off color.

Uber Dungeon

First Post
you should gradually turn her into one of those things from avatar. Make her a furry and then she should gradually grow a foot or so taller.

Mistah J

First Post
Mixtah J, I hope you were expecting the un-serious responses. But at least, the jokes arn't . . .*ahem* . . . off color.

Absolutely! In fact, I've already had an NPC ask her if she was ok with a recent decision because she "looked a little blue" to great effect.

Actually, there's been enough answers here for a good solution: I'm going to allow break enchantment to end the effect. It seems the best fit for me.

So!
Please feel free to list as many sayings or phrases with "Blue" in them, or any "Blue puns" you can think of.

The party is in the middle of a pressing matter so we have some time before the PC gets a chance to research her condition and then find a way to break enchantment.

Remove ads