• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I have played a...

I have played a...

• Sorcerer (Psionics NOT Available)

Votes: 84 51.5%
  • Wizard (Psionics NOT Available)

Votes: 116 71.2%
  • Sorcerer (Psionic Available)

Votes: 48 29.4%
  • Wizard (Psionics Available)

Votes: 70 42.9%
  • Psion

Votes: 49 30.1%
  • Wilder

Votes: 7 4.3%

Brain

First Post
I've played Sor and Wiz both with and without psionics available. I've also played Psychic Warrior, but haven't done Psion or Wilder (although I guess one of my characters has one level of Psion now that I think about it, but certainly wouldn't be called a Psion)

MatthewJHanson

Registered Ninja
Publisher
There wasn't really a "purpose" to this poll other than that I was curious. I asked you to state whether psionics were avalible, so that I could gage the popularity of the psionic classes indipendantly. Since many people play without psionics, I was sure that Wizards and Sorcerers would win overall. I was curious how they would compair amongst people who also use psionics.

My only real belief is that (as some of you have said) people play what they want to play, primarily motivated by character concept and style. I've never played a sorcerer, because wizards and psions have always seemed "cooler" to me (completely my own personal opinion, you are free to disagree).

Also I'm surpised by how unpopular wilders are. I expected them to be the least popular, but no that by much.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads