D&D General "I have Played in or Run a Campaign Set in the Forgotten Realms" (a poll)

True or False: "I have Played in or Run a Campaign Set in the Forgotten Realms"

• True.

Votes: 258 84.0%
  • False.

Votes: 49 16.0%

TheHand

Adventurer
I ran a bunch of PCs through Ruins of Adventure/Pool of Radiance. Then we switched DMs and I brought in a PC and the campaign continued.

Incidentally, we were running with 3.5 content and the last version of the Pathfinder rules before it officially got published.
I don’t run a lot of games set in the Realms, but coincidentally the last one I did was both Pool of Radiance (Ruins of Adventure) run back to back with Curse of the Azure Bonds. I updated both for 5e and took the characters from Level 1 to 14

Mars Hall

Explorer
I don’t run a lot of games set in the Realms, but coincidentally the last one I did was both Pool of Radiance (Ruins of Adventure) run back to back with Curse of the Azure Bonds. I updated both for 5e and took the characters from Level 1 to 14
Honestly, I would love to do that! What level were the characters at the end of the Pool of Radiance section?

DammitVictor

Trust the Fungus
Supporter
I was about to answer that I have, but not for twenty years or so-- but then I remembered I played a character for two-three sessions in a Waterdeep Dragon Heist game a couple years ago.

I voted False (a long time ago) but come to think of it I have played through Pool of Radiance. It might have been moved to the DM's own homebrew setting, though - I can't remember.

I am currently at the tail end of a long term (8-9 years) campaign in FR but started out in Mystara (Republic of Darokin), but we are taking a break from it for around 2 months for me to run an independent module which has been reworked for Mystara (Emirates of Ylaruam).

Remove ads