D&D 5E I hope the next CB update cleans up the Monk

DracoSuave

First Post
The PHB3 is out, one day before you posted. The question we have, however, is whether what is printed in the PHB3 is the final version or is there expected to be a quick errata update to the PHB3 that is already in the CB.

If the question is: Are they going to have implement powers that have Melee weapon ranges post errata?

Hell no.

Look at the swordmage errata. Implement powers that require weapon stats are impossible to work under the rules.

Case in point:

You're a hybrid monk/wizard. You're using a wand of magic missles.

What is the range of a Melee weapon power with the Implement keyword?

The answer is 'Divide by zero.'

No Name

First Post
Report the bugs! They can't fix things they're not aware of.
I have. I might as well be talking to a tree for all the good it does though. I saw a few other people had reported the Fort bonus not scaling issue, and it's still there after several patches. I think mearlus has it right, they're not into fixing bugs.

Zuoken's Centering is kind of the same thing. Githzerai is a prerequisite in Dragon, but it isn't in the CB. Githzerai also wasn't a prereq when the article first became available for download. Makes me wonder where the CB programmers get their info. They must have pulled it from the article and then didn't check it again when the full issue was compiled.

Remove ads