D&D 5E I just watched Aladdin: Return of Jafar and I really want Al Qadim 5e

Zardnaar

Legend
There's a genie warlock in Players Guide to Midgard. Same book has elemental wizards. Hmmn some other stuff.

Sword Dancer Fighter
Rogue Duelist

I stand by the fact that Aladdin the disney tv series is an easy source of generating a plot hook.

Literally point at a random episode, and bamo, instant plot line.

So using that as a basis, what can we do with it?

1. There are ancient empires lost to time in the desert regions. Are related to places like the imaskar, mulhourand or are they their own beast?
2. a good chunk of the seven wonders of the world were in the middle east in our world. Which ones survived and where? How do they differ from our own?
3. One of the undergoing themes of Al-qadim is tolerance in the name of the lawgiver. Which races demographics have changed over a 200 year period because of said tolerance?

gyor

Legend
I stand by the fact that Aladdin the disney tv series is an easy source of generating a plot hook.

Literally point at a random episode, and bamo, instant plot line.

So using that as a basis, what can we do with it?

1. There are ancient empires lost to time in the desert regions. Are related to places like the imaskar, mulhourand or are they their own beast?
2. a good chunk of the seven wonders of the world were in the middle east in our world. Which ones survived and where? How do they differ from our own?
3. One of the undergoing themes of Al-qadim is tolerance in the name of the lawgiver. Which races demographics have changed over a 200 year period because of said tolerance?

For one thing Al Qadim has friendly Trolls in its cities. If Orges are one thing, but if Trolls can become citizens then anyone can.

Anoth

Adventurer
What, how!?

How could the official stamp possibly impact immersion in a story?
Mystery to me. I thought the purpose of the game was to create your own adventures and settings. And god knows you can wait decades if you expect WOTC to update your favorite setting to a new edition. Most of them will never happen.

Remove ads