I miss seeing xp-comments

JamesonCourage

Adventurer
While I liked seeing the comments, I don't need to have other people see me give someone a compliment (xp) on a post.
I did like my compliments being visible, however, especially with those I had been disagreeing with in the thread. It showed a certain amount of public civility, in my opinion ("these guys disagree, but still handed XP to each other").

Starfox

Hero
I did like my compliments being visible, however, especially with those I had been disagreeing with in the thread. It showed a certain amount of public civility, in my opinion ("these guys disagree, but still handed XP to each other").

You must spread some Experience Points around before giving it to JamesonCourage again.

Wicht

Hero
Another vote for bringing it back. I did like being able to agree without thread cluttering, and it was nice to be able to support someone even after disagreeing with them.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There isn't actually a product for vBulletin 4.x which does that (there was one for 3.x, which was our pre-hack software). Unless someone releases one somewhere, it's not within my power to bring back without hiring somebody to write it from scratch.

Remove ads