I miss seeing xp-comments

Jeff Carlsen

Adventurer
Out of curiosity, do you see on your tablet any of the hover texts, or is the xp line the only one that doesn't show up? Like for instance, do you get the hover text for your avatar picture?

Tablets or phones won't ever see something that depends on a hover state.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Can the mods still see the xp comments that people make? Or are they now like an entirely private message?

Alarian

First Post
Yea, I have to admit, this is one of the features I miss the most from the old boards. I really liked both reading and leaving comments on good posts. Now there's really no incentive to, no one will ever know you commented. I haven't given exp in a long time because of it.

Empirate

First Post
Yeah, XP giving has been down for me, too. Too bad, the XP feature may still be included, but it doesn't seem to be doing that much anymore. I really, really liked that about ENWorld.

Mods, if it's a big deal to fix this, other things must of course be given priority. But if it isn't hard to do, why not start a poll somewhere visible, or something, see if people want XP comments back as bad as the folks in this thread seem to do?

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
While I liked seeing the comments, I don't need to have other people see me give someone a compliment (xp) on a post.

Remove ads