• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

i need evil and insane.

I need ways to kill off my players. evil, demented ways that would make you sick. i want my players gagging as their characters are killed. in other words, fun ways. please, i will accept anything. my own twisted mind can only do so much.

Goblyn

Explorer
Animate the character's long intestine and have it break out of the character's belly to wrap around and constrict him to death.

The character's eyeballs pop in a gout of concentrated acid which proceeds to melt away the characters face and upper front torso.

The character's bones liquify and the character falls in a puddle of flesh while he suffocates as breathing becomes impossible.

Wherever the character feels pressure his skins blisters and falls off. Green-and black puss runs from the wound, stinking acridly.

Possibly more later.

Sorry if I've broken any rules with these.

MarauderX

Explorer
Skin sliding off like slipping out of shirt, hair and teeth falling out, eyes & ears bleeding, right before all the connective tissue in the body gives way.

Or using "The Audition" for inspiration, have some tempting gymnist charm/seduce/suggest a PC to go home with her; she cuts his tongue out, dismembers him, then keeps him alive, blind, deaf & dumb, in a bag of holding. She then seduces other men into buying her dinner, then goes home alone to vomit in a bowl to keep her girlish figure as well as to supply the captured PC with nourishment. Add in a PC getting strangled or decapitated with razor wire. Take it a step futher and have her give them something instead... a 'fiendish, gargantuan STD'.

Man, I'm gonna get a warning or something, but the movie is the scariest I have seen.

Baron Opal

First Post
Watch The Abominable Dr. Phibes and Dr. Phibes Returns with Vincent Price. He kills his foes in rather inventive ways. It is Victorian, but both movies are quite adaptable.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Potion of Organ Animation.

Created by a mad priest of the god of undeath, this potion at first appears to be the same as cure critical wounds when downed. An hour later, the character's organs, having been killed then revived by the virulant necromantic potion, begin to move about on their own. The first is the skin, which peels away like a crisly cloak and attempts to strangle or suffocate any nearby humanoid prey. The vascular system is next, which animates as a vampire; it is capable of flight, and drains 1d10 hp from each strike plus bestows 2 negative levels (DC21). The muscular system is next, sloughing away as a single mass that seeks to constrict any nearby. The internal organs make a break for it next; most of them can simply writhe away into the undergrowth to prey upon small game they can crush or smother, save for the intestiines. They attack as giant constictor snakes of the same level as the former victim. The bones are last, which animate as a skeletonal warrior.

Rockwolf66

First Post
Have you looked up Ragnar Benson's book on Mantrapping yet? When all else fails go to an expert. Better yet hit them with the traps when they are leaving the dungeon for town. The bandits would eat well that night.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads