D&D 5E I Think We Need A Bigger Shelf

Wizkid's new red dragon 'miniature' up for preorder and it’s a biggun, both in size and price! For $400 you can order the red dragon Balagos, the Flying Flame. This model is over 18 inches tall, and has a wingspan of nearly 2 feet! The wings and tail are detachable.

The miniature is taller than the Tiamat model released last year, although the wingspan isn't quite as wide.

Balagos is a famous red dragon from the Forgotten Realms who believed he was destined to rule over all dragonkind.

d1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dire Bare

Legend
My Tiamat is looking a bit small now. Luckily I have a bigger one!
I shouldn't be, but I'm kinda irritated that the Red is larger than Tiamat. She's the Queen of Evil Dragons for frick's sake, she should be the biggest "miniature" on the table!

I guess it just gives WizKids rooms to release an even bigger Tiamat in a few years . . . .

I'm waiting for them to do . . . Demodragon!!!

I want this so bad, I don’t care if it’s expensive and impractical.

Though I still need the adult green and white dragons for my collection as well (currently have big Tiamat and the adult red, black, and blue figures).
I have the Arviaturace, black, red, and blue. I painted my own green so I’m not sweating that one but MAN do I want that Chardalyn.

RoughCoronet0

Dragon Lover
I have the Arviaturace, black, red, and blue. I painted my own green so I’m not sweating that one but MAN do I want that Chardalyn.
Chardalyn is sweet! One of the other members of my group bought it to be his definitive dragon mini for whenever we would be up against an adult or larger dragon (it’s only a huge creature but it’s so large it can be used as a guargatum).

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases