I want in. Teach me how....

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Whew...glad I got to you before HE did...Ok, first thing Stay AWAY from Garyh, he's trouble. He will infect you with this disease that will make you join a million games. I suggest a Restraining Order. Second, do not, REPEAT DO NOT allow Garyh into any games you run...He is trying to conquer the World via the PbP Board. Don't help him!
Third, make sure Garyh isn'...er..oh crap.
Too late, Oh well, have fun, I guess.You are already contaminated. (sigh)

garyh

First Post
MerakSpielman said:
Gary, go ahead and email me a first level character. Core rules only. I'll use you as my "in" character, who knows a little more than he should...

I'll e-mail you a PC by tomorrow, Merak. Looking forward to the game!! :)

EDIT: Just remembered one important part of starting PbP games - you have to let everyone know what CharGen system you're using (point buy vs. rolling, HP after 1st level, Starting wealth are the big things). :)

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
Uriel_fire_of_Heaven said:
Whew...glad I got to you before HE did...Ok, first thing Stay AWAY from Garyh, he's trouble. He will infect you with this disease that will make you join a million games. I suggest a Restraining Order. Second, do not, REPEAT DO NOT allow Garyh into any games you run...He is trying to conquer the World via the PbP Board. Don't help him!
Third, make sure Garyh isn'...er..oh crap.
Too late, Oh well, have fun, I guess.You are already contaminated. (sigh)

I love the In Character Forum.

:D

garyh

First Post
I'll start brainstorming, Merak. I might not get my PC done till Saturday, though - I work tomorrow.

I assume generic fantasy? Ah, I should just wait for the recruitment thread. :)

Remove ads