D&D 5E I wish they had a Sorcerer that had access to the Druid spell list like...

Slit518

Adventurer
I wish there were a Sorcerer archetype that has access to the Druid spell list like the Divine Soul Sorcerer has access to the Cleric spell list.

And if there does happen to be one, where can I find it?

And some of you may reply, "homebrew it or check the DM's Guild." I am looking for official classes, because some folks run games with official content only.

Hawk Diesel

Adventurer
Unfortunately outside of multiclassing sorcerer/druid (which likely won't achieve the results you're looking for) there isn't an official way to do this that I am aware of. The best option would be to work with your DM. Even those who primarily only run official content are often willing to work with their players to achieve a concept. Additionally, there is always the possibility of doing in-game spell research to create sorcerer spells that replicate particular druid spells.

If I might ask, are there certain spells you are specifically interested in, or just want a general druid feel on a sorcerer chassis?

rgoodbb

Adventurer
I wish there were a Sorcerer archetype that has access to the Druid spell list like the Divine Soul Sorcerer has access to the Cleric spell list.

And some of you may reply, "homebrew it or check the DM's Guild." I am looking for official classes, because some folks run games with official content only.
Just out of curiosity, what sort of things were you interested in doing with it?

Li Shenron

Legend

There is nothing official.

What sort of thing are you after? Is it explicitly sing Sorceror rules like metamagic with Druid spells, or is it just a caster with druid spells and the sorceror flavour?

Remove ads