• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I Wish...

two

First Post
Alnag said:
Go through every and each of the words of their wish. And if there is some different meaning of whatever they say, use it!

Yeah right, this is to tired and pointless it's mind-boggling.

It takes nearly no brain power to twist the meaning of an English sentence because, well, every sentence has "some different meaning" if you tweak it hard enough.

"I Wish I had a Twinkie bar"

Sounds straightforward, right? Well, actually, a "twinkie bar" could be a bar (as in beer-n-pretzels) full of a bunch of RPG twinks discussing the Hulking Hurler. So, OK PC's. ha ha. There is your twinkie bar. Drink up. Ha ha.

Ain't I a clever GM?

No. Stupid comes to mind.

Thanee

First Post
I'd probably "screw them" (also) by adding a time limit (as has been suggested above), since a permanent control would certainly break out of the limits of the Wish spell.

Bye
Thanee

Droid101

First Post
Chris Nagle said:
HAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go ahead let them control it! What happens to the creator who made it. Would he not be a little pissed that his EPIC Golem has been stolen!
Create an EPIC caster as you need to be 30th Level to create it.
Just image the mischief you could get up too! :D

You could even do it so that the creator could take back control and all commands from the person who did the wish have to be approved by them.
When they give the golem an order make it pause for 1 round then carry it out.

Man you gould do so much with this!

Court House
"Your Honour these are the thievies who stole my 500,000gp Golem"

:cool:
Well, actually, without giving too much away (you all probably don't read my story hour anyway, but someone might) it's an NPC who is with the PCs who is casting the wish. They have scouted an area and know of the golem, and this is how they plan to bypass it. There is an 30th level drow caster who made it who will be returning (due to the ruckus the PCs are going to be causing in this "place").

I don't really want the effort to fail, but I do want it to be as difficult as possible, as this is the very last episode of this current campaign.

Thanks for the responses!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads