IA: Thurgan and Krug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 28/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+4), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

Rystil Arden said:
"I don't know...I just feel bit woozy, I guess...It's a bit better now..."
"Huh," Thurgan said, worried a bit. "I'm no' a cleric 'er nottin. So I hope ever'thin's okay. Mebbe some dwarven ale 'll cure what ails ya."

'I didn't want to travel to Briarton alone . . . but I din't want to travel with a dozen people either - sheesh!' Thurgan thought.

Thurgan worked on putting away his gear and polishing tools. He started to make ready for the day, by waking Krug up with a boot shake or two.

"Wake up Krug, we got work ta do," Thurgan said.

Krug

Newshound
Krug is interruped mid-snore. "Uh what no I didn't steal the lizard meatpies.. oh it's you Thurgan. All right, lets be away uh? Chop chop.." the dwarf gets up, his bones creaking.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 28/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+4), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

Krug said:
Krug is interruped mid-snore. "Uh what no I didn't steal the lizard meatpies.. oh it's you Thurgan. All right, lets be away uh? Chop chop.." the dwarf gets up, his bones creaking.
"Take yer time, bud, we got a few ta get ready," Thurgan replied. "Ever' one all here? Ready ta head ta Briarton?"

Krug

Newshound
Krug yawns, readies his crossbow and starts tolead the others. He will stay in front, keeping a look out for suspicious movement.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Thurgan and Krug continue on, reaching Briarton without encountering anything more dangerous than a startled deer, though Dorothea has a few continued problems with digestion and seems to be eating more than the other girls her age as well.*

*As they head into town from the north, they see that some people have noticed the commotion their band is making and come out to see what it is.*

(OOC: You may now post in the Immortality Awakens thread. Congratulations!)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
OOC: Thanks - good job to you as well. Rystil :) . Paperwork wrap-up, is there any time in adventure xps for this or are we all done here? They started that time in xps after I was on hiatus so I don't know how it works.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: You haven't been a month yet, and you aren't done the adventure yet (technically the IA in this thread stands for Immortality Awakens), so we'll wait on the time XP. And who knows, you might get more if you level up :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads