IA: Thurgan and Krug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 24/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+5), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

Krug said:
"We better take turns. I can take first watch,"says Krug.
"Agreed," Thurgan replied. "We'll haveta use tha' stand o' trees o'er there fer camp. I don' see nuttin else."

Once there got up to the stand of trees, Thurgan searched the trees and area for anything unusual. Once he secured the perimeter (;)), he handed out some food and drink to the girls.

"I suppose ya might be a bit hungry," Thurgan offered. "Ain't much, but it's the same as we're eatin'."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Yes, we understand...thank you for your kindness..." the girl who had spoken before replies--she had been one of the ones having the most trouble continuing forward, and she also seems to have quite an appetite.

*Thurgan and Krug take turns keeping watch, and they make it to morning without being attacked, continuing on to where they can see the burned-out farmhouse in the distance.*

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 28/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+4), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

Thurgan looked to Krug, then to the girls. He held up his hand in a stop motion and said, "Think that's the farm they're s'posed ta meet us at. Lets stay orderly and such til we ken be certain ever'thin's okay, right?"

Thurgan then continued on, looking for trouble on the way to the farm, at about 90 feet he called out, "Mildred?"

OOC: Did either Thurgan or Krug heal any during the night? If he can use the wand come morning, Thurgan will heal himself, Krug, and any girl that needs obvious healing.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
*A woman pokes out her head, then smiles and yells back into the burned-out farmhouse:*

"They did it!"

*All the other women come pouring out, some of them running to embrace the rescued girls, including Mildred:*

"Mommy!" the girl calls out.

"Dorothea!" Mildred replies, tears streaming down her eyes as she hugs the girl.

(OOC:
Thurgan and Krug heal Level HP for the night's rest. Thurgan can't quite use the wand again--it has to be 24 hours)

Krug

Newshound
"Ah.. a happy ending. Brings a tear to a dwarf's eye... almost," says Krug, glad to reunite the family.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 28/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+5), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

Thurgan nodded in satisfaction to Krug and looked around the area for trouble. This didn't seem to be a very good place to 'hole up', but it would do until the women decided where they were going to go from there. Thurgan waited until after the group had their joyous reunion, and had calmed a bit, before speaking about where they were headed from here.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 28/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+4), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

"Excuse me, ladies," Thurgan said when the happy reunion calmed a bit, "wus wonderin' what yer plans are from here. Don't look like the best place ta start again. There anyplace we ken drop ya, relatives, close friends, whatever that's better'n a burnt shell - least til ya git back on yur feet an' stuff?"

Thurgan looked a little uncomfortable asking . . . not wanting them to think that Thurgan thought they couldn't fend for themselves . . . and that this burnt shell was most likely one of their homes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads