IA: Thurgan and Krug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 24/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+5), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

Thurgan grumbled and mumbled, "Can't unnerstan' how the fool thin' works . . . not gonna hit it just ta see, got ta get 'em ta safety." He rubbed his beard as he thought, wondering about the mechanism.

"Well, there, looks like nuttin' I ken figger. Ya got anythin'?" Thurgan asked Krug. "Otherwise, we oughta head out quick get these 'ns ta safety."

Krug

Newshound
"Yar, lets head out," says Krug, arming his crossbow. They will keep in front of the girls as they exit the cave.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Thurgan and Krug exit the cave ahead of the girls to the darkening gloom of the evening. They will need to find a place to camp soon, unless they'd prefer the cave complex instead.*

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 24/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+4), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

"While some of t'complex looked like solid dwarven work, I'da hate ta be trapt back there with no way out if more of them orcs came . . . can't unnerstan' why they didna have a secondary escape route . . . unless that's what that trigger was concealing," Thurgan mused aloud to Krug.

Keia

I aim to misbehave

*Thurgan lead as best as he could, back the way they had come. His intention was to work toward the burnt out farmhouse that the woman had indicated they were going to hole up in awaiting our return.*

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Moving through the pitch darkness thanks to their Darkvision, the dwarves lead the girls back towards the farmhouse, but the girls are exhausted and need to sleep before long, unable to make it all the way back.*

Keia

I aim to misbehave

"Looks like we're not gonna git ya back ta yer families jus' yet," Thurgan commented to the girls, seeing them falling and lagging behind. "We oughta rest a bit and continue in the mornin'."

Thurgan looked for a decent campsight, sheltered from view and the wind a bit.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The cave that they left behind would have been a decent shelter, but beyond that, there's nothing too great in sight. There is a stand of trees up ahead, but trees? Bah! Nowhere near as sturdy as stone.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads