IA: Thurgan and Krug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan did some quick math, checking with Krug on the number that were killed. "Sounds about right," Thurgan said.

OOC: Was that about right?

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 24/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+5), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

Thurgan worked on freeing the prisoners, "Ya'll know each other here?"

OOC: That's what I thought, but he'd need Krug's verification because he was out for a while.

Krug

Newshound
Oops prisoners yeah.

Krug helps with the chains. "So we... killed them all?" He says to Thurgan. We succeeded!
"Any of you noblewomen with rich families by the way?" he asks, hopefully. He notices some of the prisoners wince at his smell, which makes him self-conscious. "Killing orcs be hard and sweaty work..." he says.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:
"Well, we come from the town of Briarton, so yes, we do know each other..."
"We're headin' ta Briarton ourselves," Thurgan commented.

Thurgan continued on the chains. The sooner they were out of there the better . . . though he did want to check out that switch yet . . .

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Eventually, Thurgan manages to unlock the girls from the chains, and they smile at their freedom and squeeze their arms and legs gingerly where the chains had been cutting off their circulation.*

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 24/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+5), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

*Thurgan looked over the girls and their condition. He was unhappy that his wand had decided to be stubborn and not let him heal any more. It was a neat trick and the girls could probably use the help.*

*Before they moved on, Thurgan took one last look at the switch, trying to determine what it did or how it operated.*

"Any idea about this, Krug? Don' set it off," Thurgan asked and cautioned.

Krug

Newshound
Krug inspects the switch, hoping it would tell him something
"Uh... I'm not sure. Do the girls know?" he asked. His crossbow was drawn and ready, just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads