IA: Thurgan and Krug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 28/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+4), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

Thurgan looked to Krug for his approval (assuming he got it), then replied, "I'm guessin' we can take ya there . . . hopefully git ya there safe. If ya don' mind, that is."

Krug

Newshound
"Onward to Briarton then..." says Krug, hoping that nothing crosses their path. It would be hard to defend so many of these women.

Keia

I aim to misbehave

Thurgan's thoughts were heavy during the night. The need for sleep . . . the need to protect the women . . . the need to get to Briarton prevented him for during most of the things he normally did while traveling the open road.

Nevertheless sleep did come, and Thurgan felt better in the morning. He grumbled a bit more than usual, but nothing too personal or severe.

Krug

Newshound
Krug slept well. He had killed orcs. He was happy. His snores, however, kept many of the women awake, who worried that some wild beast might hear the loud noises. ;)

Keia

I aim to misbehave

Krug said:
"Did my snoring frighten everyone away?" asks Krug. ;)
"Ya were fine, Krug," Thrugan replied. "But it certainly is quiet . . . I thought da women woul' make more noise."

Thurgan stood deep in thought for several seconds.

"Ya don' thin' we did somethin' wrong, do ya?" Thurgan mused as he absently stroked his beard.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The sun rises lasily in the eastern sky, heralding a new morning for the two dwarves and the women along with them. As Dorothea wakes up, she feels a bit queasy and winds up losing last night's dinner in the nearby bushes.*

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 28/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+5), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

Thurgan was on watch as the sun rose, quietly polishing his axe and watching the sun rise. On occasion, he scanned the surrounding area for trouble.

When Dorothea became ill, Thurgan looked and at first smiled, thinking that she must have had too much to drink last night. Then, he remembered that no one was drinking last night.

Looking at Dorothea, the grin long gone, Thurgan asked, "Ever'thin' okay?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads