• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IA: Thurgan and Krug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The prisoners' chains have been crudely attached to the wall, and the chains and locks don't seem too secure. The girls who would be prettiest if they were cleaned up and had the bruises and cuts healed are also the ones who have been roughed around the most.*

Krug

Newshound
Krug checks the room out as instructed. "We're here to help you," he says to the captors. "How many orcs are there? ARe there traps?Where did they go?"

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 24/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+4), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

Thurgan nodded to Krug approvingly at the questions Krug asked and waited for a response before proceeding.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Krug said:
"Thurgan, undoubtedly you're not a people person." says Krug, smiling slightly.
"Nope, not really," Thurgan replied. "Comes w'the territory tough."

OOC: In your post above, I think you're talking to the prisoners, not the captors, right? ;)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan shook his head at the reaction of the captives to them. "Alright, ya oughta know we jus' got done killin' da critters that held ya, orcs . . . unless ya seen somethin' else down here?"

"Anyway, we's sent by a couple a women we saved earlier, one o' them's named Mildred an asked if we'd save their children too," Thurgan finished explaining.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 24/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+5), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

Rystil Arden said:
"Momma?" one of the girls speaks up timidly, "Momma sent you? And you killed th'orcs?"
"Yup she did, and yup we did . . . there may be som more out there so we prolly shoul' be gettin' goin'," Thurgan replied. "Any other critters roun' here ya seen?"

While Thurgan talked he set to work on the chains, removing them from the prisoners hands - if they let him.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The prisoners don't act to stop Thurgan from removing their chains.*

"Well, there were just th'orcs, maybe ten of them," the girl replies softly, seeming disspirited and broken but with a glimmer of hope emerging now that she has heard that the orcs are dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads