• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IA: Thurgan and Krug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krug

Newshound
Rations I would think... neither of us are true hunters...

"The road ever onward uh, Thurgan?" says Krug.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan Hammer, Dwarven Smith

Krug said:
"The road ever onward uh, Thurgan?" says Krug.
"Indeed, Krug," Thurgan harrumphed. "Never git used ta rations, though. Better'n nothin', there. An' gits us where we're goin' quicker . . . methinks."

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Munching on trail rations and consuming them (and feed for the mule) at a steady rate, the two dwarves continue onward for two days towards Briarton, when they notice a fairly fresh trail of what appears to be a group of humanoids with prisoners heading northeast, though they can tell little else with their meagre skill in survival.*

Krug

Newshound
Krug, Dwarven Bolter

Krug stares at the tracks,trying his best to make them out. "What should we do, fellow dwarf? A prisoner in need! I bet they are.. vile orcs! And I hope the prisoner might be a rich one that might line our pockets... "

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan: Init +2, HP: 36, Waraxe: +8 / 1d10+4; Crossbow +5/ +1d8+2

Krug said:
"What should we do, fellow dwarf? A prisoner in need! I bet they are.. vile orcs! And I hope the prisoner might be a rich one that might line our pockets... "
"Orc critters so near da road? Tha' be trouble," Thurgan agreed. "Le's go save'm . . . an' kill us some orc. Shoul' prolly attack from surprise, they'd mos' likely got numbers on us."

Krug

Newshound
Krug gulps, trying to be hopeful. He hasn't really been in a real fight before. "Yes we shall use stealth and guile, and hopefully an accurate bolt or two," says Krug. "And hopefully not TOO many numbers."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan: Init +2, HP: 36, Waraxe: +8 / 1d10+4; Crossbow +5/ +1d8+2

Krug said:
Krug gulps, trying to be hopeful. He hasn't really been in a real fight before. "Yes we shall use stealth and guile, and hopefully an accurate bolt or two," says Krug. "And hopefully not TOO many numbers."
"If'n there's too many, we may have ta pick of some stragglers er patrols er somethin'," Thurgan offered.

Thurgan followed the trail left by the orcs, watching and scouting ahead for trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads