(IC)Bayne's Return

sineater

First Post
A man is walking along a path in a valley. When he notices a landslide that happened awhile ago. He pays little attention to it.

"Here over here." a eerie voice beckons to the man.

The man looks around wondering where the voice came from. For he sees nobody about. "Where are you?" the man asks.

"Here over here." a rock falls from the landslide as the eerie voice speaks again.

The man approaches where the rock fell from. He looks and sees nobody. He begins to move in closer. "Are you trapped? Do you need help?" he asks as he leans forward and reaches to move some rocks.

As the man reaches for the rocks, a hand bursts forward and grabs the mans forearm and pulls him towards the rock.

"No. I just need your blood!" with that a black sword rips through the rocks and impales the man. As the blood flows down the sword it almost seems to be feed off of it.

The man slumps to the ground lifeless.

"Now I am stronger. I shall once again wreak havoc upon the lands! Let it be known Bayne lives still."

Then a explosion happens clearing out all the rocks to reveal a cave where Bayne stands surrounded by his little minions (goblins).

Bayne
White Belt
0-0
Yen=0
Powers= none

OOC:I will be back monday to start fighting. I will be available from 7:00 AM to 1:30PM Central Time.

Welcome back Sineater! Giving up your other summoner character? I really enjoyed watching his fights...especially that one where you drew soo many flower attacks and became known as a hippy ;)

Remove ads