IC - CoC - D20 - Fog over Buenos Aires

Drowned Hero

First Post
Felix continues his search and spots the days paper. "rebelion at the psychiatric hospital last night" doctor Lòpez call it a mass suggestion. "Many of the heavier lunatics says the end is near and that some entity will spread death. I firmly belive that just one had a bad dream and managed to frigten the others. We have full control as we sedated them" Felix shows the paper to juan making a worried frown.

Strange.
Juan say as he looks on the papers, he then place the tunnel plans and the letter to Raul in the bag.
This Raul, we should find this man sometime, he is from the cleaning stuff of the theater. could be the missing link.

Taking out the pistols and gun, Juan say to Felix
Let's head on to one of the tunnels

Drowned Hero

First Post
Felix start saying a word rule pointing at the rooms with eh transportation device and lands on the one they used the day before. 'Back to the central shaft Juan?'

Drowned Hero

First Post
These transportation tunnels are more isolated then the ones taking the duo to the central shaft. One long tunnel stretches into the dark for whole 15 minutes. At the end a similar room awaits in pitch dark, ther are no furniture or similar. Felix takes a look and find the other two transportation units back two door leaving the small room.

Drowned Hero

First Post
Felix takes a quick decision and moves to the next perimeter tunnel. A similar room is found this whit the two tunnels and a big metal door. The door is unlocked and a thin beam of light comes from the other side. Felix makes a sign to juan ty stay still and not move. He crunches and moves to the door. 'take the clean uniform they might be a observant kind of people' 'though i dont think so... Absent minded and bloated egos you know' another voice responds 'si senor' 'better to be carefull, i dont want to upsett Dario hes not exactilly a person that forgives a screw up' the first again 'yea'... 'and by the way dont forget the four crates' 'four weapons in each, two of rifles one amo and the machine guns? You checked?'
'si senor' says the second. A third and fourth voice appears 'all ready the truck is loaded' the four persons leave trough a door where the light comes from.

Remove ads