D&D 5E [IC] Creamsteak's Princes of Elemental Evil

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Thaliss casts and targets the dwarf that is closest to him.

OOC: remain at o27
Action: cast vicious mockery on L27 dwarf. Save vs wisdom (DC15) or [roll0] psychic damage and disadvantage on the next attack roll it makes before the end of its next turn

Creamsteak

Explorer
Thaliss spell is the last thing needed to kill the Dwarf at the front.

Initiatives
Aridha
Dwerves

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    61.4 KB · Views: 111

Shayuri

First Post
Aridha steps forward and hacks at the enlarged dwarf, trying to bring down the most obvious threat fastest!

Move to L27. [roll0] to hit, for [roll1] damage.

(Anyone need a quick heal? I can spend a bonus action to do a healing word if need be. Otherwise, done!)

Creamsteak

Explorer
Aridha's attack hits. The two dwarves attack. The first misses with Dent causing disadvantage. Aridha takes 8 damage from the larger dwarf.

Initiatives
Party
Dwerves

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    95.1 KB · Views: 113

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Satisfied with his success, Carradoc shoots again at the dwarf at L27.

To hit: [roll0]. If it's a hit, damage = [roll1] necrotic.

Dent continued shoving dwarves and hammering away when they fell. The damned things just kept reappearing in the doorway! He wiped at his sweaty brow and renewed his attack, hoping to hell this bout with the Infernal Everlasting Dwerves would soon be done.

[sblock=OOC]Just going with shove then attack for now so we can conclude this encounter and move on. I'll need a shower when we're done, though. :)

Move: None
Bonus Action: Athletics to shove prone [roll0].
Action: Attack K27 with longsword [roll1] with advantage if Athletics check is successful [roll2] for [roll3] damage.
Reaction: Fighting Style (Protection) [on Tolan ??? b/c he's vulnerable right now to disadvantage].

AC 21
hp 33/44[/sblock]

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Thaliss casts and targets the only dwarf he can now see.

OOC: remain at o27
Action: cast vicious mockery on K27 dwarf. Save vs wisdom (DC15) or [roll0] psychic damage and disadvantage on the next attack roll it makes before the end of its next turn

Forged Fury

First Post
Damien aimed carefully. He had not picked a very good spot to shoot from, but there was little to do about that now.

OOC: I'm not even sure I can hit that dwarf, but I'll give it a shot. Figuring he has 3/4 cover.
Action - Attack: [roll0], Damage [roll1]

Remove ads