• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [IC] Creamsteak's Princes of Elemental Evil

Creamsteak

Explorer
Thaliss blast hits a priest.

[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] Meighan has a round to catch up and then a round now.

Kubeba strikes down a hobgoblin and then another. He is quickly surrounded by other hobgoblins. They attack him, but feebly fail to land any strikes.

A more serious and experienced looking hobgoblin and a monk/wizard looking hobgoblin step out of a room.

A woman in almost non-existent clothing steps out from behind a curtain surrounded by magmin. She looks at the scene unfolding in front of her with a demure sort of confusion as the barbarian cleaves through two hobgoblins in short order. She talks at a normal volume for casual conversation when she says, "What are you all doing?"

The priest decides it's best to incinerate someone, targeting miles. His scorching ray seems to be off today, missing twice.

A cultist attacks Dent. It doesn't seem to go well for him.

Another cultist charges for Carradoc and misses.

OOC: Kubeba's used his action this round. Maighan has to catch up on actions. Everyone else is as normal.

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    602.9 KB · Views: 257
  • Lyzzie.jpg
    Lyzzie.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 608
Last edited:

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Thaliss will send two more blasts towards the priest.

[sblock=ooc]
Bonus action: none

Action: Cast eldrich blast at priest

Blast 1: attack [roll0]
Force damage [roll1]

Blast 2: attack [roll2]
Force damage [roll3]

Concentrating on hex (sleeping Y65 priest)

Note : Thaliss will cast shield as a reaction if he is hit by an attack that deals more than 5 damage (+5 to AC).
AC: 17
HP: 48/48 + 10temp

Resistance to fire (cloak) and lightning (leather armor)

Spells:
Sorceror: 1/4 1st level slots -1 shield -1 shield -1 hex
1/2 2nd level slots -1 misty step
warlock: 2/2 second level slots
Sorcery points remaining: 1
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Previously, on Shayuri Mucks up the Elemental Evil Game Again...
Maighan takes her enchanted staff and steps forward to help with the cultist who's rushed them!

[roll0] to hit, for [roll1]

(Move to K66 and whacky ker-smacky with Shillelagh!)

And if he's still up, she does it again!

[roll2] to hit, for [roll3]

Otherwise, she'll go try to help Dent.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Carradoc attempts to sidestep around the cultist who has come up to attack him. He moves into the main room.

OOC: sorry -- no attack this round. I assume I can get into the main room past the cultist, taking the Disengage action. I believe Carradoc will end up at O67. I hope someone will be able to take care of the cultist better than Carradoc can at point-blank range. Sorry.

Dent laid into the cultist directly in front of him. Having grown irritated with blocked at every turn, Dent first tried to shove the man prone. Then he attacked with his longsword, hacking at the man until he was dead. When the cultist was disposed of, Dent eyed with suspicion the spell effect enwreathing the two hobgoblins. Deciding he was better off not becoming similarly entangled by magic, Dent wove his way back behind the pillar and circled through the room, angling for Miles and Kubeba.

OOC: Remind me what the red circle smiley face spell effect is? Entangle?

Action: Push S64 prone, then attack with advantage. Athletics check to push S64 prone [roll0]. Attack #1 with magic longsword on S64 [roll1] for [roll2] damage. With advantage if the cultist is prone: [roll3]. Attack #2 on S64 (if he's still alive after Dent's first attack) [roll4] for [roll5] damage. With advantage if the cultist is prone: [roll6]
Bonus Action:
Reaction: Fighting Style (Protection)
Move: P69

hp 27/64
AC 21
Lay on Hands: 5/30
1st level spell slots: 3/4
2nd level spell slots: 2/2

Creamsteak

Explorer
Maighan beats a minion to death.

Thaliss blasts the priest twice. His poor cultist head explodes.

Dent ritually murders another cultist.

OOC: I assume Carradoc will want to take a different action.

The smily face is entangling roots.

Three hobgoblins attack kubeba. None hit.

The hulking hobgoblin captain bolsters his men's spirits with a small amount of temporary resolve. He yells at the woman, "Can't you see we're under attack!?!"

The hobgoblin spellcaster monk starts throwing darts at the barbarian. Two hit, each for 5 points of damage.

The woman surrounded by magmin looks towards the fight. She shrugs and calmly tells the hobgoblin leader, "Looks to me like you're losing."

The following round Miles starts off by moving into melee and taking advantage of Kubeba's positioning. He kills one hobgoblin.

"... and that one has the princesses spear."

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    1,010.5 KB · Views: 338

River Song

Explorer
The wounds were taking there toll, how long would he be able to stand, would he fall before the last? Would he fail, would the songs of his people fade to nothing?

He spat at one of the hobgoblins, the bloody mess striking it in the face. "I will not fail them!"

He quickly attacks the two in front of him and move to attack the spellcaster.

[sblock=action]

Attack 1 Hit AC: 30 Damage: 17
Attack 2 on next Hobgoblin AC: 28 Damage: 14

As long as one of the above attacks drops a hobgoblin; then
Move to V75 and attack the spellcaster
Hit AC: 28 Damage: 19

ROLLS:

[/sblock]
[sblock=action]recklessattack: 2D20.HIGH(1)+12 = [16, 18]+12 = 30
2D20.HIGH(1)+12 = [16, 14]+12 = 28

recklessattack: 2D20.HIGH(1)+12 = [16, 1]+12 = 28

recklessattack damage: 1D12+7 = [10]+7 = 17