Tolan hits the priest.

Map fixed.

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    247.1 KB · Views: 95

Forged Fury

First Post
OOC: Thaliss needs to make a DC 10 Concentration Check for his Hex as well.

Damien is not pleased with the way the fight is going, but keeps at his attack, making sure to keep a clear line to the door to the garden open to him.

OOC: Move: AB14
Action: Attack - [roll0], Damage [roll1]
Bonus Action: Attack - [roll2], Damage [roll3]

HP: 39/39
AC: 16
Spell Slots: X/2/-/-/-
Combat Effects: None

Last edited:

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
OOC: Thanks for the reminder [MENTION=95059]Forged Fury[/MENTION]!
[roll0]
And I made a mistake, Hex was cast using a sorceror slot, So Thaliss only has 1 slot left, a 2nd level warlock slot. [MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION], please note that he will no longer use shield, since Thaliss only has one second level slot left.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Carradoc moves North from one pillar to the next, unleashing a quick blast at the foot soldier engaging his comrade.

OOC:
Move: AC16 to AC10.
Fire Chill touch at AA14. To hit: [roll0]; if successful damage = [roll1] (and no healing).

Creamsteak

Explorer
Carradoc moves North from one pillar to the next, unleashing a quick blast at the foot soldier engaging his comrade.

OOC:
Move: AC16 to AC10.
Fire Chill touch at AA14. To hit: [roll0]; if successful damage = [roll1] (and no healing).

That hits and deals damage. The more-damaged Earth Guard seems on his last leg.

Shayuri

First Post
Aridha slashes at the priest in front of her, trying to clear a path to the spellcasters hanging out in the back!

[roll0] to hit for [roll1] damage!

(Jeez...I think I'll just let Creamsteak roll for Aridha all the time from now on. :p)

Last edited:

Dent stood up. He took a swing at the lever priest.

OOC: @Creamsteak, did Dent benefit from his Shield Master ability to add his Shield bonus (+2) to his Dexterity saving throw to avoid earth tremor? It's no problem if he did and still failed the save, but since it's a new ability I thought I'd better ask.

Move: Stand up from prone

Attack: [roll0] for [roll1]

Bonus Action: None. Not sure if "unyielding" means Dent can't shove prone the priest at all, or if the priest just got lucky last round.

Reaction: Fighting Style (Protection) Tolan, then Aridha.

AC 18
hp 20/44

Remove ads