D&D 5E [IC] Creamsteak's Princes of Elemental Evil

hafrogman

Adventurer
The familiar light-headed feeling permeates Tolan's trance again, and he knows that his own fall is near. Going all out, he lashes out again and again at the guard, hoping by sheer force of will to break through the man's stony defense.

OOC: Action: Reckless Attack Guard AC11
Bonus Action: Attack Guard AC11

attack - [roll0]
advantage - [roll1]
damage - [roll2]

frenzy - [roll3]
damage - [roll4]

AC: 19 HP:2/41
Rage: round 3/10 (1/3 rages used) (1/1 frenzy used)
Resistance to Bludgeoning, Slashing Piercing
Frenzy: Bonus Action to Attack
Reckless - Advantage on attacks against Tolan

Forged Fury

First Post
Damien continued to bleed out on the ground. But did it look like the blood flow may have slowed from gushing to merely streaming? Maybe...

OOC: I'm back. Here's the next Death Save in the event Dent can't get to me due to the layout and/or the stone guard beating him down.
Death Save = [roll0]
Pass/Fail Counter = 1/2

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Dent feels inspired to heal the warlock. The guard misses his attack of opportunity.

Damien is awake with 5 hit points now.

Both Thaliss and Carradoc can't get past the earthen plate with their attacks.

Tolan does manage to land a single attack on the guard for minimum damage.

Initiatives
Aridha/Damien
Qarbo and Guardo

Forged Fury

First Post
Drat! Archandros' voice boomed in Damien's mind. I was so hoping to get to see you face to soul!

Groggily, the human warlock grabbed his pact weapon and climbed to his feet. Shaking his head, he realized how dangerously close to death he was and called on infernal powers to strengthen and protect him. Glancing at the garden, he strongly considered running. Ultimately, his desire for revenge and the fact that one of the priests appeared to be down strengthened his resolve. Moving back into the room, Damien taunted the remaining guard. "Do you think your priest will heal you when you're bleeding out on the ground at our feet?"

OOC: Item Interaction: Pick up weapon
Action: Cast Armor of Agathys
Move: AD11

HP: 15/39
AC: 16

Spell Slots: X/2/-/-/-
Combat Effects:
Armor of Agathys: Gain 10 Temp HP and deal 10 HP damage when struck in melee as long as they remain.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Damien moves to taunt the guard.

Aridha attacks Qarbo but does not land a hit.

Guardo attacks his current target Tolan, dealing 4 points of damage after resistance. Tolan falls to the ground. Guardo looks to Damien. "I'll make sure to finish the job this time."

Qarbo attacks the dire wolf. He lands one hit for 6 points of damage.

OOC: I had to remake the map file, hopefully everything is positioned right. I'll check when I get home.

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    242.7 KB · Views: 84

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Guardo looks to Damien. "I'll make sure to finish the job this time."

Not if I can help itThaliss Telepathically says to the guard, to taunt him and hopefully to distract him as he prepares yet another blast while he moves back, in case Dent needs to come in.

OOC:
Move to AC6
Action: Eldrich blast on the guard
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

HP: 26/35
AC: 17

Spell slots remaining: 0/2 sorcerer (level 1), 1/2 warlock (level 2)

hafrogman

Adventurer
Tolan lies on the cool tiles, feeling his razor-sharp focus flow away into a fuzzy-edged darkness.

OOC: death save - [roll0]
Success: 0/3
Fail: 1/3

It looks like I'm the wrong (right) way up, when you do update the map.

Last edited:

Forged Fury

First Post
OOC: Dent is down near Damien and Tolan, he had to move to use Lay on Hands on me.

"I've heard that the ladies had that complaint about you..." Damien sneered, circuiting the guard and weaving an additional spell of protection, all while hoping for a glorious onslaught.

OOC: Action - Cast Blade Ward
Move - AB12

HP: 15/39
AC: 16

Spell Slots: X/1/-/-/-
Combat Effects:
Armor of Agathys: Gain 10 Temp HP and deal 10 HP damage when struck in melee as long as they remain.
Blade Ward: Half damage from (non-magical?) bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing.

I don't think the rules say anything about it, but I'd definitely not try to dodge his attacks if it would take my DEX bonus to AC out of the equation.

Dent looked over in time to see Tolan topple. "Get out of the way!" The knight reached over and kicked Tolan in the shin. "Adepto irrumabo et pugna!" Healing was never Dent's forte, and having to do it irritated him. The worst of Tolan's wounds closed over, but there would be scars.

OOC: Move: None. Dent should be in a square somewhere behind Tolan.

Action: Cast cure wounds on Tolan for [roll0] hp.

Reaction: Fighting Style (Protection) on Damien, then Tolan.

Remove ads