D&D 5E [IC] Creamsteak's Storm King's Thunder: Waterdeep

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Bellalalalinda pockets the handbill after reading it aloud. "I've never seen Khada Jihn perform," she says, pretending that she's heard of her or him before.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Davaros is made aghast by the scene. "This is pure, psychotic and malevolent evil. Whatever the kobold did, he didn't deservi this. We need to find this Khada Jihn."

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"Whatcha think, Whist?" asks Bellalalalainda. "Shall we head to Silverymoon?"

OOC: I have no other suggestions. I'll admit I don't know FR geography at all, but if this isn't a stupid distance, then I have no other suggestions, but I am happy to be led by others.

Creamsteak

Explorer
OOC: Well here's a map. It's 90 miles to Calling Horns, 100 more miles to Olostin's Hold, then 35 to Everlund and then 40 to Silverymoon if you take the Evermoor Way.

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    890.9 KB · Views: 1,255

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Whistler stays Bellalalalinda's excitement, and draws an image in the ground. "Two weeks?" she asks, having interpreted his signs. "Two weeks travel? Yeah, that's too far."

At the suggestion of others, she looks to the tracks.

OOC: Survival [roll0], and assuming they are humanoid, she gets advantage, so better of that and [roll1].

Creamsteak

Explorer
A mile down the road you find a human with a big red hat covered in red clothes with a rapier on his side. He seems to be meandering along well enough.

Remove ads