• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [IC] Creamsteak's Storm King's Thunder: Waterdeep

SunGold

First Post
"I'd be glad to avoid whatever bloodshed we can," Willow says to Gul. "And I agree we should trail the giant."

[sblock=Mini stats]HP: 45/45
AC: 18

Spell slots: 1st: 1/4, 2nd: 3/3, 3rd: 3/3

Spells prepared: Bless, Cure Wounds, Command, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word, Inflict Wounds, Shield of Faith, Lesser Restoration, Spiritual Weapon, Prayer of Healing, Zone of Truth, Beacon of Hope, Revivify, Clairvoyance, Mass Healing Word, Spirit Guardians

Channel Divinity: 2/2

HD: 6/6 (d8)[/sblock]

Creamsteak

Explorer
At the hole in the wall where the giant entered, you can clearly see hobgoblin sentries positioned nearby. Whatever is going on, they seem on watch, but the giant herself has gone further into the city.

Yavathol

Explorer
OOC:
Is there any chance that there is another way in? From the sounds of it, an abandoned city, there is probably more than one breach in the city wall, I'm guessing?

"Well, if necessary I could use a darkness spell to get close to the sentries, hopefully puzzling them but not alarming them until it's too late! But it may be there is another way in, and then we will can leave the horses in a place with more cover," Gul said.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"Or maybe we don't need to fight. We could climb the wall where it isn't broken, and where it isn't guarded. It's not like the whole city is manned, or, well goblinned. Hobgoblinned." She pauses and wonders if that's a verb.

Whist and I could climb up, and drop a rope for the rest of you. Couldn't we, Whist?"

SunGold

First Post
"That's a great idea," Willow says to Bell. She starts looking for a safe place to leave her horse.

[sblock=Mini stats]HP: 45/45
AC: 18

Spell slots: 1st: 1/4, 2nd: 3/3, 3rd: 3/3

Spells prepared: Bless, Cure Wounds, Command, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word, Inflict Wounds, Shield of Faith, Lesser Restoration, Spiritual Weapon, Prayer of Healing, Zone of Truth, Beacon of Hope, Revivify, Clairvoyance, Mass Healing Word, Spirit Guardians

Channel Divinity: 2/2

HD: 6/6 (d8)[/sblock]

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
OOC: Both Whistler (30') and Bell (25') have climbing speeds, so it should be relatively safe, and Whistler has an 18 strength to help people with the climb and the rope, while Bellalalalalinda can provide cover with her crossbow (cover on the inside of the city, I guess) once they are up. I suggest we go around the city, out of site of the Zhentarim and away from the breach in the wall.

SunGold

First Post
OOC: Sounds good. Willow will gladly follow Bell & Whistler either till we find another breach, or a spot they decide they'd like to climb.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads