IC: Dichotomy's Age of Worms Redux, Part IV

Dichotomy

Explorer
[sblock=Yes... done]Your business concluded, Erdolliel and Eskard get their things and head out.[/sblock]
The day draws on, and business comes to an end. Soon enough, you are enjoying another good night an the Crooked House. It is strange, and perhaps worrisome, that your eyes have very nearly come to think of the slanted walls as normal...
[sblock=OOC]Kushnak's cloak is done; the 3rd CLW wand is done; Bazrim's understanding the spell is done. Has anyone been keeping track of the gold spent on the materials, or was that already taken out when you "bought" the materials? Yeah... I really should just know the answer to that...

Anything else for the day? I know I moved the day up to the end of the night, but feel free to add stuff if there was more to do.[/sblock]

TiCaudata

First Post
[sblock=oc]Yup we paid for everything all at once during the first 2 days. Now as stuff gets made people should be putting it on their character sheets and everything that was already bought should be already on there. Don't forget to update the wealth sheet too... Right Worthley?[/sblock]

o3caudata

First Post
"Eskard behaved i assume?" Kushnak asks sarcastically, smiling widely at Eskard.

"I did." Eskard says, too seriously for him to fully grasped the sarcasm.

[sblock=oc] Ready to while the evening away. Sheet is updated. [/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
Day 39

Another night passes in the Crooked House. In the morning, as you eat breakfast, it seems like some of the breakfast patrons keep eyeing your group.
[sblock=OOC]I assume Bazrim spends the day, 3 pages, and 300 gold for the copying of the spell. I assume Kushnak is making Eskard's belt, and Neth is making CLW wand #4.

Ti indicated that he's out of town and might have little/no access. He told me that he is probably just spending time sparing with Eskard.

Anything else?[/sblock]

worthley

First Post
Bazrim glances over at those watching the group to see if he can find out more about them.
[sblock=ooc]check mainly for holy symbols or anything arcane that I would know about. I do plan to add the spell to the book today.[/sblock]

TiCaudata

First Post
Erdolliel watches the patrons, trying to see if she can learn anything about them as well.[sblock=oc]The boy left after we bought everything was my assumption since no one argued with that plan.

As for now, if the patrons are staying at the inn or hanging around, Erdolliel will try a gather information (+0) check with them to see who they are or what they are up to.

If they are just there for breakfast, she'll keep an eye on them and look for similar things as Bazrim, I just don't know if that means sense motive check or spot check or int check or what.

Di should find a nice Jewish girl sometime, the very religion makes them natural born lawyers. Last night's seder was like a marathon of philosophical 'nit-picking' (which implies negative things, when in fact it was very fun and pretty positive, just tiring)[/sblock]

o3caudata

First Post
Kushnak looks from the patrons to his companions and chuckles. "I'd say that we're simply bound to attract attention, but it seems too simple. Keep an eye on them girl." he says casually. He then rises and returns to his room.

Eskard stares back at the patrons stupidly. When he catches their eye, he lifts his eyebrows, grins widely, and nods slowly.

[sblock=oc]Sheet updated.[/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
"Attention. Of course we'd catch attention. A human, an elf, a dwarf, and two half-orcs that are obviously a close-knit group. And who have the gold to stay in this establishment (and drink to excess)," Nethezar nods at Bazrim. The cleric shrugs and, like Kushnak, also heads upstairs to engage in his craft.

Simple questioning leads Erdolliel to find out that, most likely, the eyeballing is a result of the escapade with the chimera. Soon enough, Tarquin himself is gabbing with the elf about it, and enthusiastically asks, "Do any of you have talent telling stories? I'd be able to get a great crowd if people knew they'd hear the tale. Drinks on the house all night if you do!"
[sblock=OOC]Bazrim notices no odd symbols or the like, and Erdolliel notices nothing else.[/sblock]

worthley

First Post
An evil grin forms under the dwarfs beard. He gives the elf a little nudge. "This one always likes to tell about her travels." He then sneaks off to his room as the patrons crowd around her.

Remove ads