• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] Eberron: The Plumbers

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Lower Tavick’s Landing/Dragoneyes
Far, 28 Rhaan, YK 998 (Early autumn)/1315
Weather: Temperature normal for the season (cool), no wind, light rain (outside the towers)
Round 0

Vorj looked up as the voice spoke from the back room. “Oh, you are awake again. How are you feeling?” he called to DePoe.

Then the sawbones looked back to Rotom. “You are finished,” he told the kobold. “Just take it easy and don’t open up the stitches,” he warned. “Who is next?” He looked at Ogham and Korra, the other two that looked injured, though the big half-orc woman didn’t look too badly hurt. “I also have a couple healing potions ready if you need those,” he added.

@JustinCase
@jmucchiello
@mfloyd3
@Leatherhead
@mips42

Prevent Garra’s escape on the lightning rail.

Alara (+1) AC 11 HP 9/9 PP 12
Ogham (+1) AC 15 HP 7/11 PP 15
Korra (+1) AC 18 HP 13/14 PP 13 Darkvision
Rotom (+2) AC 18 HP 10/10 PP 9 Darkvision, shield
DePoe (+8) AC 14 HP 10/10 PP 11 Alert

207 gp
16 gp, 15 sp, banded agate (10 gp) (Rotom)
1 unicorn-shaped feather token for each character: When you fall at least 20 feet while the token is on your person, you descend 60 feet per round and take no damage from falling. The token’s magic is expended after you land, whereupon the disk becomes nonmagical.

Korra
AC: 18; HP: 13/14; HD: 1/1; Passive Per/Inv: 13/9 Darkvision - Relentless Endurance gone

Korra laughs. "No one ask for potions first?" She looks at the doctor. "I fine. And we need hurry."

mips42

Adventurer
a war of emotions briefly plays across DePoes' face but, he quickly reigns them in. "I donl't know what that oily stuff was but it sure did a number on me. Yeah. Let's get out of here."

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Ogham raises his hand, indicating that he could use some healing. The warforged is not hurt badly, but he may as well take the opportunity now and not regret it later.

He walks back to the healer, showing his injuries in a concise manner.

OOC: HP 7/11

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Lower Tavick’s Landing/Dragoneyes
Far, 28 Rhaan, YK 998 (Early autumn)/1330
Weather: Temperature normal for the season (cool), no wind, light rain (outside the towers)
Round 0

Vorj seemed to have some knowledge of healing warforged, as he set to work on Ogham, fixing a few cut ligaments and alchemical tubing that made up the warforged’s innards, and soon the druid was completely patched up. (healed to full).

“That’ll be five silver total,” the sawbones said, cleaning up his hands in a sink. “And much as I like the income, you all take care of yourself,” he said with a friendly smile.

OOC: I took the price out of the loot list below. There’s plenty there for healing potions if you want some. You just never took the time to divide it up, so it’s sitting in someone’s pocket LOL

Another two silver (taken from loot again) got the Plumbers another sky carriage back to Terminus, landing at the platform at the top of the building again. By the clock they had half an hour before the lightning rail’s departure for Wroat. They hurried back into the tenement building and down the stairs to the skybridge that led to the next tower over, at the base of which was Terminus Station.

Four people seemed to be loitering on the bridge, and a harpy flapped her wings lazily as she hovered their waiting, her sharp eyes settling maliciously on the Plumbers as they appeared from the tenement building.

OOC: Go ahead and give me your marching order coming out of the stairs and onto the bridge. Players won initiative! You are all within 15’ of the harpy, with the exit to the next building another 15’ beyond her.

@JustinCase
@jmucchiello
@mfloyd3
@Leatherhead
@mips42

Prevent Garra’s escape on the lightning rail.

Alara (+1) AC 11 HP 9/9 PP 12
Ogham (+1) AC 15 HP 11/11 PP 15
Korra (+1) AC 18 HP 13/14 PP 13 Darkvision
Rotom (+2) AC 18 HP 10/10 PP 9 Darkvision, shield
DePoe (+8) AC 14 HP 10/10 PP 11 Alert

207 gp
16 gp, 8 sp, banded agate (10 gp) (Rotom)
1 unicorn-shaped feather token for each character: When you fall at least 20 feet while the token is on your person, you descend 60 feet per round and take no damage from falling. The token’s magic is expended after you land, whereupon the disk becomes nonmagical.

OOC: Korra will lead them up the stairs. Even if she isn't sure who they're looking for

Korra
AC: 18; HP: 13/14; HD: 1/1; Passive Per/Inv: 13/9 Darkvision - Relentless Endurance gone

Korra sees the harpy interpose herself between the party and the rest of the platform. "Fly away, bird lady, or die. No fight you if you not in way." She pulls out her ax and rushes forward toward the harpy.

Attack harpy (second damage is in case a 1 or 2 shows up on first damage): 1D20+6 = [8]+6 = 14
1D8+4 = [8]+4 = 12
1D8+4 = [8]+4 = 12
(three 8s on three dice)
Hits AC 14 for 12 hp of slashing damage.

mfloyd3

Explorer
As Korra engaged the harpy, Alara turned her eyes to the loitering strangers. She summoned power to her fingers but did not let fly.

OOC:
Readying a Fire Bolt to shoot at any of the three loiterers who try to make trouble for the group.

I'm figuring for marching order: Korra, Ogham,DePoe, Rotom, Alara, unless anyone objects.

Also, let's grab 2 healing potions with the loot gold, unless there are objections. Korra should have one, and probably DePoe gets the other.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Ogham knows trouble when he sees it, and that harpy and the four people are certainly that. He runs close behind Korra, mace at the ready and the familiar thorny vine shooting from his other hand, slashing at the harpy.

The winged creature's leg bleeds when the whiplike vine gets wrapped around it, and with a sudden pull the harpy is suddenly much closer to the warforged than before...

OOC: Thorn Whip cantrip:
Attack: 1D20+5 = [16]+5 = 21
Damage: 1D6 = [4] = 4 piercing

Also the target gets pulled 10 feet closer upon a hit.
I'm figuring for marching order: Korra, Ogham,DePoe, Rotom, Alara, unless anyone objects.

Also, let's grab 2 healing potions with the loot gold, unless there are objections. Korra should have one, and probably DePoe gets the other.
Fine with me. Healing potions are a definite yes from me!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads