[IC] Eberron: The Plumbers

mips42

Adventurer
"Yes, Korra. We need to get out of here. And fast. Ogham, get Coal, the unconscious Kobold, and any others who are living and get moving. Take whoever you think will be best to help you. Whoever is left, these bodies need to disappear. Just because the Watch sent us on this mission doesn't mean they won't fry us if this is discovered. No time to waste. let's move."

Olrox17

Hero
"As long as we get Coal back in one piece to Vilroy, I doubt they'll care about what happened here" Liutprand replied to DePoe "However, I concur with getting out of here as soon as possible. That shifter thug might come back with more friends".

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
"This should make you feel better, I learned the design from a Cannith Magewright." Rotom takes out a small spider-like contraption, it's glass abdomen filled with a glowing red liquid, and places it on Coal: "Irisv" With the command word spoken, the device begins cleaning and suturing the wound, leaving not even a scratch behind before itself disappearing in a puff of arcane smoke.

"That looks good" Rotom admires her handywork. "Which way to the station?"

OOC: One spell slot used to cast Cure Wounds
Cure Wounds: 1D8+2 = [6]+2 = 8

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Ogham nods, then unceremoniously picks up the unconscious kobold and, imitating the half-orc, slings it over his shoulder.

Then he gestures for Coal to come along, and the warforged starts walking in the opposite diection of where the shifter ran off to.

JustinCase

OOC: Ha! :) Now I'm confused. There's two kobolds we're taking, right? Korra has one, and Ogham the other. And we're moving out. Ogham just happened to move first.

At least, that's what I thought was happening, but now I'm not so sure...

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
"Come now, Korra." Rotom interjects, trying to defuse the situation. "There are two suspects, you can both carry one. But don't rough them up too much, we still need to question them."

She then turns to DePoe. "As much as I hate to say it, I doubt the watch will care about these two." The kobold looks over the two bodies with a hint of contrition. "The wagon will come across the bodies before long, and if they are lucky, they will stay clear of The Keeper."

OOC:
OOC: Ha! :) Now I'm confused. There's two kobolds we're taking, right? Korra has one, and Ogham the other. And we're moving out. Ogham just happened to move first.

At least, that's what I thought was happening, but now I'm not so sure...
Yeah, two of them. But they were tied up together, we can roll with it live.

JustinCase

OOC: Oh, that makes sense. I see why Korra reacted the way she did, now. :)

Ogham stops and shrugs in response to the half-orc, then holds out the prisoners to her in one strong hand. Then he tilts his head to the side in imitation of what he has seen some people do, as if asking Korra what she wants.

mfloyd3

Explorer
Alara surveyed the alley with the somber, clinical air of one for whom mass death was once a way of life.

As her allies began securing the captives, the Aundairan caught Liutbrand's eye and raised a single finger, indicating he and the others should wait. She walked quickly back the way she had come, pausing outside of the bar to right the ladder before ducking inside.

The patrons were still milling about as the bartender received a disjointed account of the events in the alley from a pair of returning witnesses. A few warforged looked like they were about to comment, but Alara did not slow to meet their gaze. She simply swept to the center of the room, grabbed the forgotten wine bottle from the table, and strode rapidly out.

As she left, the Dwarf who was already descending the ladder glared daggers at her. But neither said anything and she moved quickly on to rejoin her companions.

She nodded to Liutbrand to signal she was ready to depart.

Remove ads