[IC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Book 2)

GM: Back up, occupying Q23, R23, and S23 and three humanoid undead. Do you attack one of them or try to rush past them taking opportunity attacks?

LizardCamp-ll.png

Behind Perin is the crazy villager with a knife except he now has one of the kobold shortswords.

Thateous

Explorer
OOC: I wasn't specific in what defensive stance meant. (Dodge action) but I will let this play out. I imagine Everret becoming a new man after all this.

GM:
Swordspear - (1d20+5)[21] for (1d8+5)[12] damage. If that hits, then Hooves - (1d20+5)[17] for (1d4+3)[7] damage.
They both hit. The undead woman is still standing though there are hoof prints on her face. :)

OOC: I guess he'll try to kill his way through. If he can drop one, he'll push forward to R24, but not provoke - yet.

Make a Strength (athletics) check with advantage to see if you can get past her. DC is [roll0].

EDIT: so Swithun probably is in R24. Who's next?

eayres33

Explorer
Valdral squints his eyes hoping they would adjust to the dark but it was no use. He prays for light and a bright light begins to emanate from his shield as he moved forward.

OOC:
Valdral cast light on his shield and if he has movement left he will move to R21

Remove ads