[IC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Book 2)

Above ground, the men from the cart rush over to the main cage and get it open. Several men help Perin corral the wolves into the kennels over the course of the next minute or so. Several of them move a couple sick folk over to the cart while others gather food and water from the kitchen. The lock for the cart is locked around one of the bars so the cage cannot be locked shut.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Swithun charged down the twisting ramp until he stood over Everett. Seeing that the man had fallen from some sort of hurled magic, he reared up, turning, and threw a javelin at the Lizardman. Then he turned and shuffled back around the corner out of sight to beckon to the others.

OOC: Move to R21 [roll0] for [roll1] damage and finish 40' speed by moving to T21

Swithun turns the corner and sees in the dim light an thin, too thin woman dragging Everett further into room. He rushes forward and throws a javelin at the lizardman, striking true. The woman is obviously not among the living. She drops Everett and starts toward Swithun. Swithun ducks back into the corridor. The lizardman (probably) curses in Draconian. The sound of metal hinges can be heard.

Zadolix arrives at V21 after a double move.

GM: I'm going to assume that Surina and Valdral are going to use their move actions to get to the pit. So I've added them to the map. They still have their action, interaction action, and bonus action left this round.

LizardCamp-ll.png

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Swithun ushered the others forward, warning them of the Undead and the Lizardfolk Spellcaster, and calling for someone to see to Everett's medical needs. He prepared to charge around the corner.

TallIan

Explorer
Perin

As soon as it appears that the freed prisoners are dealing with the wolves Perin heads to the pit to help out.

[SBLOCK=Mni Stats]AC: 15
Initiative: +2 (Roll With Advantage)
HP: 9/20 HD: 2/2d10

Offense:
ShortSword: +4 5ft 1d6+4 Finesse Light
Crossbow: +4 80/320 1d8+2

Spellcasting 1/2 Level 1: Hunters Mark; Absorb Elements
Concentration: Hunters Mark

Bolts: 32[/SBLOCK]

Perin moves to X23.

I'm going to assume Valdral moves up to W21 on this turn since I doubt he wants to be in front. Swithun hears movement within the torture chamber and we are now at the top of the round again.

Everett's body is not visible to anyone. It is nearly pitch dark in the tunnel with bright sunlight behind you and dim distant torch light ahead of you.

Top of the round.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
When everyone is ready, Swithun readied a sword-spear and said, "Get Everett. I will distract our foe."

And he charged around the corner, rushing straight for the Lizardman, rearing up and kicking with his hooves while stabbing with his spear.

OOC: Charge to Q26. [roll0] for [roll1] damage. If that hits, then [roll2] for [roll3] damage.

Remove ads