[IC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Book 2)

eayres33

Explorer
Veit watches as the bear starts to move back towards the cart, out of the corner of his eye he sees the cart rock backwards slightly and he sees a man leading the cart’s horse away.

Talking evenly but loud enough for the others to hear, “Someone is taking the cart’s horse.”

At Veit's announcement, the rest of you notice the horse is being lead around a corner by a man in a pale gray robe maybe 15 feet away from the cart.

GM: Perin still has an action before the guards and the bear act.

And the spoiler in post 50 is now public knowledge.

TallIan

Explorer
Perin,

Damned looters thought Perin. He still wanted to save the bear from the repercussions of killing a person. He headed for the first guard to be hit and checked him over.

Medicine check on guard to stabilize: 1D20+2 = [15]+2 = 17

OOC: Sorry I didn't realise that Perin still had a turn.

I was thinking Perin went for the most recent one to get hit first, this time to the one that was on the floor when the fight started.

[SBLOCK=mini stats]
AC: 15
Initiative: +2
HP: 12

Offense:
ShortSword: +4 5ft 1d6(+2) Finesse Light
Crossbow: +4 80/320 1d8+2
[/SBLOCK]

GM: Perin's triage was in the correct order.
I'm having issues with keeping track of stuff so I drew it out. Scale is 5 feet per square
Loose Bear.png
G1 is the lightly injured guard.
G2 is chasing the horse.
G3 fled to the north west.
G4 is the heavily injured guard.

The useless guard looks down at Perin tending to the first guard and repeat, "I'm sure our employer will pay... Stop! Horse thief!" And he runs toward around the bonfire and toward the alley the horse is disappearing down. The man Perin is tending to whispers, "Save Wiggles. He's a good bear. Deserves a better life."

The bear turns in fear away from the multiple fires and charges toward the roadway near the cage. (southeast corner of map)

Round 3, party goes.

Last edited:

Thateous

Explorer
Everett continues to use his conjured bonfire to herd the bear into the cage. His gloved hand moved toward Everett's mouth and gave it a pat as he yawned a giant yawn. His body was reminding him of the late night he'd just awoken from only a little while ago. His unseen servant then moved up behind him and the cloak dropped comfortably on his shoulders.

OOC: Thanks for the map. Just doing fluff stuff in the back, saying unseen servant's time is up now.

TallIan

Explorer
Perin,

Seeing the looter heading down the alley and the large opening the bear could still exploit, Perin raced after the guard. "Stop, you damned thief!" Perin yelled, sending a bolt after the thief for emphasis.

[SBLOCK=Actions and Rolls]
Move: behind G2
Action: attack horse thief with crossbow: Attack and damage vs horse thief : 1D20 = [6] = 6
1D8+2 = [6]+2 = 8

[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=mini stats]
AC: 15
Initiative: +2
HP: 12

Offense:
ShortSword: +4 5ft 1d6(+2) Finesse Light
Crossbow: +4 80/320 1d8+2
[/SBLOCK]

GM: Valeria lands in front of the cart, in the square in the same horizontal row as the bonfire between the cart's horse runners.

Bree's up and then NPCs go.

Remove ads