[IC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Book 2)

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
OOC: I could have sworn I posted this days ago, but apparently it didn't take, or I'm remembering wrong. My question about knowing where the lizard folk were was based on this post:

GM: ....
Up ahead of the party is definitely an ambush. There are several kobolds hiding behind the log blocking the road and you occasionally see a taller figure (probably one of the lizard folk) ducked down beside the road on the opposite side.....

I take it, though that Surina doesn't have a sense of where the larger figure is, so she'll head for the kobolds, as stated above. She will, however, try to keep an eye out for the larger figure.

Surina rushes forward and throws her javelin true, killing the rear kobold (K4) in one shot.
Perin fires at the one next to him (K3) and he drops as well.
The forward kobolds do not seem to notice this until a bolt of fire whizzes past K5. They turn and start barking orders haphazardly to one another.
The one on the west side of the road rushes toward Surina with his shortsword.
The other four turn about unsure where the enemy is at first and then fire (short) bow shots at Surina. Only one of them manages to hit her for 8 damage.

_: 1D20+4 = [2]+4 = 6 Miss
1D6+2 = [2]+2 = 4
1D20+4 = [1]+4 = 5 Miss
1D6+2 = [6]+2 = 8
1D20+4 = [11]+4 = 15 Miss
1D6+2 = [6]+2 = 8
1D20+4 = [18]+4 = 22 Hit
1D6+2 = [6]+2 = 8

Party is up.

Roadblock.png

Zadolix

First Post
Zadolix dashed as fast as his little legs would take him to catch up to Surina, "Ye always stealing all the fun scaly!".

OOC: Dash action to L26

Remove ads